PDA

View Full Version : Probable List of Fighters (Rappers)

Shaaady Souljah
01-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Confirmed fighters
Big Boi (confirmed through promotional screenshots)
Ludacris (confirmed through promotional screenshots)
T.I. (confirmed through promotional screenshots)
Paul Wall (confirmed through Gamespot article)
The Game (confirmed through a video at GameSpot)
Fat Joe (confirmed through a video at GameSpot)
Young Jeezy (confirmed through a video at GameSpot)
Lil Jon (mentioned by Big Boi in an interview with Kotaku.)
Sticky Fingaz (confirmed through screenshot at Gamespot)
Redman (confirmed through a screenshot at Gamespot)
Method Man (confirmed through screenshot and article from Game Informer)
Anthony Anderson (confirmed through a screenshot at Gamespot)
E-40 (confirmed through a screenshot at Gamespot)
Kano (confirmed through his Myspace page)
Sean Paul (mentioned by Kano in his myspace blog)
Ice-T (confirmed through screenshots in PSM3)
Rumored fighters

Xzibit (supposedly confirmed through PSM3 Magazine)
Nelly (mentioned in the November issue Of Game Informer)
Eminem (supposedly confirmed his inclusion during an interview With XXL Magazine.)
Lil Keke (supposedly mentioned in interview with 1UP')
LeBron James (Supposedly will be known as "King James" in the game. Also the character on the cover bares a striking resemblance.)(Mentioned on his website)
W.C. (supposedly confirmed through an article)
50 cent (supposedly through gunitworld.com)
Fighters confirmed not to be included

Flava Flav (confirmed through XXL magazine)
Jay-Z (confirmed through mtv.com)
Lil Romeo (confirmed through an interview with PSM3 Magazine)
Lil Wayne (confirmed through an interview with PSM3 Magazine)

Tools Of The Trade
02-01-2007, 09:54 AM
I think this game is gonna be off the chain....I hate rap music as a whole, but damn is this a series I have played since the get go!!! Lots of good rappers included thus far though...CANT WAIT TO "CRIP WALK" ON SOME FOLKS FOR SURE!!!

Zef
02-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Blum3 isn't on there? What a shame.

They should have Weird Al as a secret unlockable, the game would at least be playing for the comedy value in that.

I N64 I MaRiO
02-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Blum3 isn't on there? What a shame.

They should have Weird Al as a secret unlockable, the game would at least be playing for the comedy value in that.
hrm, why's everyone talking about blum3???

and why the hell is little romeo in LIST OF FIGHTERS CONFIRMED NOT TO BE INCLUDED..

but hell cant wait to be the game and beat me up some lil jon:woop:

Shaaady Souljah
02-01-2007, 05:33 PM
weird al & that short chick (g-child i believe) that got kicked off the white rapper show will be secret unlockable characters... dont worry. :p

KilluhKam
02-03-2007, 08:07 AM
fuck yeah, paul wall and the game? maan thats pimpin now i have to get this game forsure, if 50 cent is in it, ill be kicking his ass with game all the time!

they have T.I, but why not Lil Flip? they got beef with eachother so put flip in aslo so he can kick t.i's ass, thats what i would have done.

also, they should have added slim thug in the game as well as jamie kennedy's character in Malibu's Most Wanted :p

Tools Of The Trade
02-07-2007, 09:40 AM
hell yeah....i would love to see LIL FLIP in this game, him and Paul Wall could be a tag team (filled with grills)....i think it would be awesome if Paul Wall's finisher move was like "FIX YOUR GRILL" or something like that (like he would grab them by the neck and smash their teeth in) haha...a man can hope!!!

xX MaslaN Xx
02-09-2007, 01:30 AM
People are talkin sayin 2Pac is going to be in it but...ummmm I really dont think they will do it... :(

ac2565
02-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Jay Z should be in it. The story is basically HIS life story.

xX MaslaN Xx
02-10-2007, 05:03 AM
Jay Z should be in it. The story is basically HIS life story.
Why do people still like Jay Z? dont you guys know hes gay..?
and I really dont know how the game is his life at all Jay Z is such a punk ass bitch

Shaaady Souljah
02-10-2007, 08:31 AM
and I really dont know how the game is his life at all Jay Z is such a punk ass bitch

DAMN, SON.

Pac will not be in a game; his mom would never allow the rights.

And I really hope the game is better than the demo, cuz damn...that shit was weak. slow choppy fighting motions, no life or special move bars, but at least the graphics were sexy.

Tyger7
02-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Tupac must not of wanted to be in it. He is too busy making music to care about video games!

ac2565
02-10-2007, 02:32 PM
I dont like jay z. I said that it sounds very similar (the story) to how he was a rapper and became president of Def Jam.
All I want is NaS and this game is fine then.

H3ALTHINSP3CTOR
02-10-2007, 05:01 PM
I don't care who is in the game...been waiting too long for this game. I just want to play and deliver some boots to someone's face.

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
02-13-2007, 04:52 PM
i was just listening to a interview with the developer of Def Jam: ICON over at unscripted360.com and he said Mike Jones was in there 100%