PDA

View Full Version : so which will it be?

Kashla
09-08-2009, 05:13 AM
I've been a fan of the TCG for awhile, was in the top 1k on their online game (prolly lower now cause i haven't played in awhile), so I was happy to see a 360 game for it. My question is this: will it be arcade or retail? I haven't found much info on the game, so if someone could let me know...

BloodGodAlucard
09-25-2009, 04:29 AM
Retail. It'll be $40.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74988

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9535522&st=Chaotic&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1218120537497

Hope that helped. I'm just happy to see that there is at least one other person who is looking forward to this game. I just started liking it recently. I love the tv show. I'm still learning to play the card game. Are you hoping that it's going to be like the show or the TCG? I'm hoping for it to be like the drome battles from the show.

Kashla
09-25-2009, 04:22 PM
definitely hoping it will be like the show. I've heard the battles may be tcg-like, but your character can explore perim and scan your own creatures, battlegear, locations, etc.

BloodGodAlucard
09-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah. I hope it is good. I have high expectations for this game. Just a little over a month and a half to go until release. I'm excited.

ThorAxe911
11-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Yeah. I hope it is good. I have high expectations for this game. Just a little over a month and a half to go until release. I'm excited.

Do yourself a favor and don't have high-hopes for this game. I mean, im with ya, i hope its good by all means. But the $40 price tag alone should be a hint at whats to come. I'm thinkin since its a first Chaotic game for the 360, its gonna be low-budget. and not too great. Sorry to be Mr. Glass-is-half-empty. But thats just my two cents. But who knows, I may end up being totally wrong...only time will tell.

Kashla
11-03-2009, 11:15 PM
DaH! Path of the furon was low price, and while it had it's glitches, it was a great game IMO.

I expect some glitches from this, but they seem to be "on the ball" so far. We'll know for sure in a week

BloodGodAlucard
11-04-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm with Kashi on this one. Just because a game costs less doesn't make it any less great. The Bakugan game only cost $40 when it came out last month. I loved that game. Although I hope this one is way better and far less repetative than that game though.

Hydrocannon
11-09-2009, 08:15 PM
it seems like it might get repetative at some point but one thing it's like a combination of the show and game with something like team RPG style i think. it's orginized like the game but real like the show so fingers crossed