PDA

View Full Version : My difficulty glitched?

psychoduck
09-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi,

So I just beat the game on Hard. It's been on hard all the way through, i've not even gone to easy or medium when I was backtracking for animals. I beat the boss, and I only got popped for easy and medium.

Anyone else had this issue? and does anyone know how to fix it? I dont want to have to go through the whole thing again.

Thanks.

MattNY
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
I haven't beaten the game, so do not have an experience either way. However, may I ask when did you change the difficulty from medium to hard? Did you do it when the game started? If so, it may technically having you as starting the game on medium, even though you immediately changed it to hard.

I did that at first, and then got worried that may be the case. So I went back to my 360 dashboard, deleted the game save, reloaded the game and adjusted the difficulty in the main menu before starting a new game.

Edit - A way to test this would be to replay the very first level on Hard. If it is truly registering that as a medium play, then after completing that section, I would think you would get the achievement. If not, then that was not the issue at all. Just a thought.

Methionine
09-12-2009, 10:13 AM
when you started the game did you change the difficulty at the title screen or from the pause menu?

FoxTenson
11-12-2010, 07:37 AM
This happened to me as well, greatly pissing me off, I do not want to play through the game again. It seems if you stop playing, turn off the system, come back to it later...it resets to medium. I looked at the difficulty setting after beating the game and it was on medium somehow, and the only thing I did was stop playing to sleep.

I'd advise anyone to beat it in one sitting all the way through, it's too glitchy reloading from the title screen.

zed1676
11-15-2010, 03:21 AM
This happened to me as well, greatly pissing me off, I do not want to play through the game again. It seems if you stop playing, turn off the system, come back to it later...it resets to medium. I looked at the difficulty setting after beating the game and it was on medium somehow, and the only thing I did was stop playing to sleep.

I'd advise anyone to beat it in one sitting all the way through, it's too glitchy reloading from the title screen.

thats odd, before i started the game i changed the difficulty to hard and played it over the space of a week and never did it change on me back to medium difficulty, got the cheevy yesterday for completing it on hard, and used all the tips from this site so that it wouldnt glitch on me..