PDA

View Full Version : 'Finish Everything' Achievement Query/Possible Problem.

Xterm1n8or
02-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Is it true that you need to buy all of the items in the pro shop to get this achievement? Because i am well into completing this game but for some reason (a glitch), an item of clothing has not unlocked for me to buy even though it should be. The t-shirt is for gaining 40% of your power skill, mine is 110% but the t-shirt is still locked! This is the last piece of equipment i need to unlock along with some sets of irons for completing everything. So obviously if this is going to keep me from completing the game i would appreciate it if someone told me and i may have to start over. Hope that makes sense. Thanks for any response.

CovertDog
02-01-2007, 11:29 AM
No you don't need to buy everything. I got it and didn't come close to buying everything.

Xterm1n8or
02-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Thats all i needed to know, thanks CovertDog

d00shbag
02-10-2007, 05:28 AM
actually, i'm not sure if that answers the question entirely. i too am having the same problem, i cannot unlock the shirt that requires "40% of my total power" or whatever. i just don't want to get to the end of the season only to find out that i can't get the achievement because of some stupid shirt i can't unlock.

CovertDog
02-10-2007, 11:10 AM
actually, i'm not sure if that answers the question entirely. i too am having the same problem, i cannot unlock the shirt that requires "40% of my total power" or whatever. i just don't want to get to the end of the season only to find out that i can't get the achievement because of some stupid shirt i can't unlock.

I just look at your GT and you don't have the full set. You suppose to have all the trophie balls, but it will unlock when you have all the trophie balls except the winning percentage one.

Webb
02-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Here's a good glitch for someone...

I can't get the Pin Seeker Trophy Ball for shit despite hitting the pin on at least 20 occassions in the last 2 days. Anyone like to help, offer insight, etc...

Otherwise there is no point going for the rest if it's glitched :(

Devolon
03-08-2007, 01:51 PM
I have the same glitch with that damned "40% of my total power" shirt. It just doesn't unlock. According to the achievement guide, we are screwed.

Please someone answer us, because if we can't get the 100% completion achievement because of this, it means that we have to buy (using real life money) the patch that unlocks everything in the pro shop.... Which I won't do, i 'm just gonna sell this stupid game! I curse thee, EA!

TheSneakyKnight
03-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Here's a good glitch for someone...

I can't get the Pin Seeker Trophy Ball for shit despite hitting the pin on at least 20 occassions in the last 2 days. Anyone like to help, offer insight, etc...

Otherwise there is no point going for the rest if it's glitched :(

Didn't have a problem with this one myself but i know you have to hit the pin from a certain distance away. I think its 30 ft or something. so maybe if you hitting it after a small chip onto the green you might not be far enough away.

TheSneakyKnight
03-15-2007, 10:32 AM
I have the same glitch with that damned "40% of my total power" shirt. It just doesn't unlock. According to the achievement guide, we are screwed.

Please someone answer us, because if we can't get the 100% completion achievement because of this, it means that we have to buy (using real life money) the patch that unlocks everything in the pro shop.... Which I won't do, i 'm just gonna sell this stupid game! I curse thee, EA!

You DEFINATELY DO NOT need the "40% of my total power" shirt to attain the 100% achievement. i still dont have it but i do have the achievement i did however buy everything else just incase i needed them for it!:woop:

Rapidson
03-15-2007, 11:10 AM
I just look at your GT and you don't have the full set. You suppose to have all the trophie balls, but it will unlock when you have all the trophie balls except the winning percentage one.

So you dont need the Winning percentage ball to get 100%?

CovertDog
03-15-2007, 11:48 AM
So you dont need the Winning percentage ball to get 100%?

I got mine before I got the Winning Percentage ball. But you do need it for The Complete Set achviement.

Devolon
03-15-2007, 01:57 PM
You DEFINATELY DO NOT need the "40% of my total power" shirt to attain the 100% achievement. i still dont have it but i do have the achievement i did however buy everything else just incase i needed them for it!:woop:

Ok thanks for the answer. I won't go for this achievement, anyway. I mean, that "win all the tournaments in a single season" trophyball is a pain in the ass. And the "lead the PGA tour statistics in 14 categories" trophy ball seems glitched. i mean, there's a guy in my game, he drove a 450 yard bomb! You can't beat that. and yet, that guy never ever made a single cut. Typical EA sports off the charts stupid stats... It's like trying to have the best defense against the pass in Madden...

Congrats for getting this achievement, though. It's not an easy one.

Devolon
03-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Didn't have a problem with this one myself but i know you have to hit the pin from a certain distance away. I think its 30 ft or something. so maybe if you hitting it after a small chip onto the green you might not be far enough away.

I second that. Use the pitch from 30 yards or so, and it should work.

Rapidson
03-20-2007, 01:14 PM
I got mine before I got the Winning Percentage ball. But you do need it for The Complete Set achviement.

i am having a hell of a time getting the 19 holes in one trophy ball. I have 9 in the over 100 rounds I have played.

CovertDog
03-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Just set up a stroke play game. There is a option in there to pick which holes to play. Pick just the par 3's and just keep playing it. This also works for getting an eagle on the par 5's. Saves alot of time when you don't have to play all the holes.