PDA

View Full Version : Gut It Out! Help!

DJ411
09-09-2009, 02:50 AM
I did this on BAJA - Pro, the first race. I choose Dave to race with me. Then you let Dave come in first and u come in Second. or what ever place u want. As long as u win or your team is first then your good. But just don't come in first.

Parkerktm
09-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Nice tip, I'll give this a try when I pick it up 2marrow.

In the future, try to post things like this in the Achievement Discussion.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109919

seVn fiRe
09-09-2009, 08:01 AM
What works pretty well, too is when doing this once you've unlocked Pro Series giving you 2 races per event. Just come in 2nd in both races and make sure that not the same person is winning 'em both and you get the achievment ;)

Toasty411
09-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Awesome it worked great. Its so fun ramming people out of the way for your team mate.

Klarkus
09-09-2009, 12:24 PM
In the future, try to post things like this in the Achievement Discussion.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109919

Whats the point in having "create thread" if its just gotta be posted in one thread...i wouldnt have looked in that other thread because why would I? How do I know this was gonna be in there? With this you know exactly what its about

Nice one m8 just got it :) been wondering about this one

blitz7287
09-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Whats the point in having "create thread" if its just gotta be posted in one thread...i wouldnt have looked in that other thread because why would I? How do I know this was gonna be in there? With this you know exactly what its about

+1 im with you on that i hardly ever look in the achievement disc. thread.

Toasty411
09-09-2009, 03:58 PM

+1 im with you on that i hardly ever look in the achievement disc. thread.

With you guys on this one.

Parkerktm
09-10-2009, 06:53 AM
You have valid points, but the "stickied" threads are there for a reason. The reason you look for new threads first is because someone originally broke from the pattern and that's what your use to.

Just get tired of trying to find what I'm looking for and having to navigate my way around all these other threads and clutter.

Because that's all be honest, this thread is going to be on page 3 in 2 days anyways, while in a stickied thread it would be on the first page for people to see all the time w/o dragging up old threads.

LeiChat
09-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Just get tired of trying to find what I'm looking for and having to navigate my way around all these other threads and clutter.

Because that's all be honest, this thread is going to be on page 3 in 2 days anyways, while in a stickied thread it would be on the first page for people to see all the time w/o dragging up old threads.

Sorry, I'm with the other guys, finding a thread that's relevent by it's title, which is also what you see when you use the search is far easier than going through page after page of a single thread that covers every achievement in the game.

Surely it's still easier to find this thread after a few days on page 3 of the DiRT 2 sub forum than it is to find posts/replies about Gut It Out! nested within a thread with such a huge topic as all the achievements in a game?

While we're on this (off-)topic I don't disagree that it's sensible on a forum to get users to submit "achievement trading" posts into a single topic as the forum would be dominated by random posts otherwise, but those threads become littered with expired requests and "add me" replies and the odd user trying their best to setup a boosting session. This is why I felt compelled to create www.GamerScoreWhore.com (http://www.GamerScoreWhore.com)

Parkerktm
09-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Well i honor your opinions and although mine remains what it was yesterday, let's just be happy he shared it with us.

I used this technique yesterday and it worked great.