PDA

View Full Version : I hate this game

Tender Branson
09-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Excuse my french and sorry for writing such a post but this game is really getting to me. I'm stuck at this stupid climbing part after the spider boss. Where u have your green minions mounting spiders and climbing up on the wall activating switches. The first two levels are easy enough but the third one...

I've been trying and trying and the worst part about it is that almost every second time my minions get killed. This is more than frustrating. Any help?

I'd really like to like this game but that part is just plain stupid and not fun at all!

EDIT: Nevermind I did it. But my opinion stands: most annoying, stupid and unnecessary part in the game.

Nozza XBA
09-09-2009, 09:56 AM
HAHAHA!!!

Me to!!!

I LOVEFiLMed (Gamefly) this game and when I got to the same bit, I must of spent a fair bit of time trying to do this .. and I still couldnt manage it!

Next day I sent it back!

This part was tricky as trying to control the spiders in the right direction was soo hard and frustrating! I even memorized the route and blocks that I had to dodge and I still couldnt pass it! .. in my opinion the game was pretty crap anyways, even before this bit!

Geordiefly
09-09-2009, 02:03 PM
So in other words you couldnt do something so you spat your dummy out and are now complaining about it! So a game is crap because it is too difficult for you to figure out? Even with about 40 walkthroughs explaining how to do it... Best of all this game has been described as being a childs game! So your effectively saying you are incapable of playing a childs game!!! Your parents MUST be so proud.....

Piculiar
09-17-2009, 07:01 AM
Who says it's a kids game?
And that part really is nothing special at all,
you just need to use a lot of minions, to ensure someone
always gets past each block. I only had to try it about
3 or 4 times before I got it right. But then again, I am
an Overlord god (completed the first game on Legendary
n' everything :woop:)

halomastercap
09-25-2009, 09:24 PM
You know you can just run a minion past the first block then waypoint him on the following ones? Then just casually walk a minion over the first block and you're done. :|

tl;dr: a hur dur press the Y button.

Hi my name is
10-17-2009, 03:33 AM
Excuse my french and sorry for writing such a post but this game is really getting to me. I'm stuck at this stupid climbing part after the spider boss. Where u have your green minions mounting spiders and climbing up on the wall activating switches. The first two levels are easy enough but the third one...

I've been trying and trying and the worst part about it is that almost every second time my minions get killed. This is more than frustrating. Any help?

I'd really like to like this game but that part is just plain stupid and not fun at all!

EDIT: Nevermind I did it. But my opinion stands: most annoying, stupid and unnecessary part in the game.

Quit gaming; forever!

smudgedhorizon
10-18-2009, 04:34 PM
I agree that part was by far the hardest/most frustrating part of the entire game, but it just takes a bit of patience, and you can always try setting them on the buttons with markers to make it easier (I had to do it the hard way, because I kept forgetting and recalling all my minions back like an idiot!!)

drexsack
10-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Yeah, this game has some stupid sections, sadly. Actually, I have to retrieve the blue hive alone without my minions, fun is different.

The Geass Lord
06-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I agree that part was the most pointless and stupid in the entire game. It only took me a couple of tries but I was like "really?".

missiloon
06-24-2010, 06:57 PM
I didn't like the part with the blue minion hives. I like to control minions and there you need to do it on your own with later a little help for switch but not kill anything with your minions.

mattrixout
08-02-2010, 01:39 AM
I spent about three hours tryin to climb that stupid wall...... Actually I might have actually broken a controller over it. Ooops. Anyway just keep trying its not the easyist thing in the game but you will get there.

SnakeIntheboX
08-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Although the spider section was irritating, constant online crashes are the thorn in my side right now. Seems to be an uncommon occurrence..........?

NYmasajista
08-10-2010, 06:37 AM
Yeah thats definitely the worst part of the game, but slaughtering everlight is making up for it now.

Aks90
08-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Yes it's the worst part , but after all i had allot of fun in every mission in the game .

overlord is awesome

xtankizbeastx
08-21-2010, 06:31 AM
I got stuck right when you got the blue minions and I never played it again. Though I want too.

Nickmann
09-21-2010, 03:53 AM
yes i totally agree that this part is totally stupid and a waste of alot of time to finish.

Heroic Blanket
09-26-2010, 03:04 AM
It wasn't even that hard. It took about 6 tries.

Saint Jericho
01-25-2011, 07:43 AM
It's a tough section, agreed. But it isn't really all that hard. it takes a couple of tries, but it is totally doable!

DanielRoyLivall
07-02-2011, 01:03 PM
I'd love to see this guy try to escape the prison on Infinite Undiscovery on Infinity mode. Haha. :P