PDA

View Full Version : Raawwrrr

Shankmasterflex
02-01-2007, 12:57 AM
I HATE ACHIEVEMENTS THAT DONT WORK!!!

stupid team champion just wont work. im a master sargeant and i must've gotten first on the winning team, with the most kills in the whole game (both teams) by a landslide and yet still NOT gotten the achievement!!!!

RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRR

I N64 I MaRiO
02-01-2007, 02:32 AM
you have to be ranked for that one... and team survivalist and survivlast...the other one's are ranked....

and next time i think GRRRRR.... works better than RAAAWWRR:)

EL_A550_WIPEO
02-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Yea I'm having the same problems for all the ranked matches achievements.

Ginjasy
02-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Try doing the 'cheat' way of getting these Achievements.
Get a partner and host a ranked match but put the langauge as Japanese, players as 2. Give your partner the search criteria through Private Chat. Then your partner lets you accomplish the criteria needed for the Achievement and voila 'Achievement Unlocked'.
(Yes this is cheating, but if you say you should have definantly unlocked it by now then you will feel no guilt).

Shankmasterflex
02-03-2007, 07:25 PM
yeah they were all ranked!!! i might cheat it but i keep not doing it because none of my friends are any good and there like IM NOT HELPING YOU CHEAT!! and im like well just cause you guys suck doesn't mean you shouldnt help!! haha w/e maybe itll just "come" eventually. mofo achievement glitches, flippin microsoft

Lykos
02-04-2007, 04:04 AM
I really almost returned the game when that happened to me.

TheFincher
02-04-2007, 09:38 AM
I had absolutely no problem getting any of these......... I was dreading trying them after what i read on here but it was all in vain. Just host a match and set the language to Chinese and get ya mate to join.......... Half hour later you should get all the "ranked match" achievements

FLOP!