PDA

View Full Version : No t-shirt with premium bundle

JedEgan
09-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Got my premium bundle, no t-shirt code with it anywhere. Is this the same for everyone else? You think shelling out major cash on a limited edition would get you a free t-shirt but apparently not...

DwayneDays
09-09-2009, 01:54 PM
you do however get ripped off by buying the premium one, so take comfort in that atleast

deano ward
09-09-2009, 05:49 PM
If anyone finds out if anyone has one spare (mens) please let me know. I've tried ebay and nothing. Every store I went to near me did not offer the code.

neok182
09-09-2009, 06:06 PM
weird, i would figure that all the versions would have it. I got my code at best buy this morning. was inside the game box. though i bought just the game.

(BTW, no extra codes here so don't ask. used male one for myself and gave the female one to my gf)

Oogie Boogie
09-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Hope i have one in mine, the only reason I'm getting this edition is because i was in need of some new drums and guitar and hell if i can get that with a Beatles look to it why not.
So don't you get like 4 more songs or something like that??

ohioman101
09-09-2009, 07:25 PM
I got the limited edition bundle and the game came with the code for the free t-shirt.

--:RobboDaFunko:--
09-09-2009, 07:57 PM
i think the t-shirt has only been bundled with the US version of the game, everyone else is s*** outta luck............including me! :(

Purge
09-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Only been bundled with the US version of the game..? That's shite. :}

KindredPOKER
09-11-2009, 10:21 PM

Yep, I live in the UK and got one with the game and one from helping out at GAME on the launch day.

hawkbad
09-11-2009, 11:49 PM
i hope they have them in canada

Son of Kyuss
09-12-2009, 01:46 AM
i hope they have them in canada

I'm pretty sure it isn't available everywhere in Canada. I went to Future Shop when they got their shipment in and none of the stand alone game cases had the sticker for the Avatar t-shirt at all. I may be wrong and it could be just the shipment Future Shop got but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Spinoff90
09-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Yeah I got it at EB in Canada and didn't get it either so seeming like Canadians got screwed. Not that I care all that much since I hate avatars but still hate getting screwed. And on the positive side we are the only country that got A Hard Day's Night on Blu-Ray which isn't that great PQ wise but is good AQ wise which matters more in this case :woop: Although like other Alliance Canadian exclusives I am sure the US or another country will end up with a far superior Blu-Ray in the future making this only a temporary good thing :p

DrCoffeeMD
09-12-2009, 09:51 AM
I just got my Limited Edition bundle today from amazon and The card was in the cealed disc case with a sticker on the outside saying the shirt was in it. Man 35 pounds of equipment and only 8 bucks shipping to get it in 2 days. Lol You rock Amazon.

Love my new drums there way better then the RB1 that dont pick up notes. But I use the Rock Pedal so sorry Rock Pedal is for the win compared to the ones they give you.
Love the Hofner too but like all RB guitars I will never use the taping buttons below

I have a Girls Beatles shirt code if anyone wants it send me a private message and I will give you it. I used the mens for me.

RagingClue
09-12-2009, 09:58 AM
I got a real guitar hero 5 t-shirt when i bought the normal version :).

I also got this code for extra songs, I cant put it in can anyone help me with this?

DrCoffeeMD
09-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Raging all Pre-orders and stuff give different things. Game Stop gave free songs which is what your talking about, Wal*Mart gave you an actually Rock Band Beatles T-shirt, Best Buy gave you the Come Together Beatles DVD about there history, And I just chose amazon which shockingly didnt give you a pre-order bonus.

RagingClue
09-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Raging all Pre-orders and stuff give different things. Game Stop gave free songs which is what your talking about, Wal*Mart gave you an actually Rock Band Beatles T-shirt, Best Buy gave you the Come Together Beatles DVD about there history, And I just chose amazon which shockingly didnt give you a pre-order bonus.

Yeah i bought at game stop. but i dont know how to do the cheat ro code to get the songs.

DrCoffeeMD
09-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Raging I might be able to help you. Do you have msn?

brabbijt
09-12-2009, 12:41 PM
i am looking for a beatles shirt code, therefore i could offer a code for a pax shirt in exchange :)

THE ALM0ST
09-28-2009, 06:33 PM
if any female who has a male code left can you please send it to me

MY GAMERTAG IS THE ALM0ST

-thanks-

XZYOE
09-28-2009, 08:24 PM

Which I find a little silly, seeing as the Beatles are from Britain, and the UK still gets ripped off.