PDA

View Full Version : roadmap for 1250gs?

Damian 83
09-09-2009, 02:23 PM
ok i just started the game and got dlc. what should i do? starting immediately on expert mode? or maybe i get some power ups if i play the game once, then on expert?

CutmanMike
09-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Start on expert, it isn't that much harder

Damian 83
09-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Start on expert, it isn't that much harder

ok but i have to play game how many times?
on roadmap for 1000gs theres write one playthrough is enough if i get all platinum medals. but achievements are some for autobot and some for decepticon...

bobbowski
09-09-2009, 03:36 PM
If you start the game on expert you will only need to play through each campaign once. The Autobots and Decepticons each have their own campaigns. You will then need to play through any missions you didn't get platinum on until you receive platinums on all missions for those two achievements.

The platinums on expert are harder. I can't verify as fact but I believe that the times are shortened some, add that to the enemies taking more damage and some I am sure could be downright frustrating on expert.

My own suggestion would be to complete the game on normal and get all the platinums there and then complete the game on expert. This may seem like it would take a little longer but the campaign is short and I think you will save time in the long run when going after the platinums.

Damian 83
09-09-2009, 04:21 PM
If you start the game on expert you will only need to play through each campaign once. The Autobots and Decepticons each have their own campaigns. You will then need to play through any missions you didn't get platinum on until you receive platinums on all missions for those two achievements.

The platinums on expert are harder. I can't verify as fact but I believe that the times are shortened some, add that to the enemies taking more damage and some I am sure could be downright frustrating on expert.

My own suggestion would be to complete the game on normal and get all the platinums there and then complete the game on expert. This may seem like it would take a little longer but the campaign is short and I think you will save time in the long run when going after the platinums.

as i thought.... and what about online? i played control point but no achievements...do they fixed it with last update?

bobbowski
09-09-2009, 06:14 PM
I don't know for sure but I wasn't able to use the control point trick either on the DLC. I would say that it has been fixed and you will have to find someone to play with online to get the MP ones.