PDA

View Full Version : does any one know if you still can get the gold star cheeovs as a band

exodusmonkey
09-09-2009, 08:39 PM
has anyone tried this yet

daenius
09-09-2009, 08:43 PM
has anyone tried this yet

what do you mean "still get the gold star cheevos as a band"?

can you be more specific?

True Marvellous
09-09-2009, 08:47 PM
He means say the achievement is gold star song x with instrument y, if your in a full band playing the relevant instrument, and get gold stars do the achivments pop.

Its a good question to which I don't know the answer, would be surprisingly nice if you did though.

exodusmonkey
09-09-2009, 08:51 PM
i mean for theses Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs displayed on the Achievements screen. just wanted to know if you can do it as a band was having a bad time with some of them i would get 100% and no gold starts

daenius
09-09-2009, 08:54 PM
i mean for theses Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs displayed on the Achievements screen. just wanted to know if you can do it as a band was having a bad time with some of them i would get 100% and no gold starts

I think you can, actually.

You can try if it works by playing a song of your choice with a band, gold star it and then check the achievements section in the Main Menu under "Extras" > "Achievements". If the song you just played is marked, it worked!

Mastashake89
09-09-2009, 08:57 PM
My friend and I played last night, and yeah, the gold stars you can get, but the ones for get 100% on x instrument, you need to be signed into the controller you're trying to get 100% in. For example, my friend was playing on guitar and I was signed in on drums, if he got 100% on the song for guitar on a solo or something, my gamertag wouldn't get credit for it.