PDA

View Full Version : Caged Animals guide?

Wangen
09-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know where to find a guide for all the caged animals?
I saw the achievement guide + Road Map thread, but the section for the caged anymals has not been updated. There are a few Cages Iīm not sure where to find, so a guide would help alot :)

ErmacVersion1
09-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Does anyone know where to find a guide for all the caged animals?
I saw the achievement guide + Road Map thread, but the section for the caged anymals has not been updated. There are a few Cages Iīm not sure where to find, so a guide would help alot :) Yeah I had one but when my desktop died on me, I lost the list so I have to replay it and redo it still.

Wangen
09-10-2009, 04:12 AM
Ahhh...ok :) Iīll wait for the guide then. I canīt seem to find the last cage on Night Castle, and itīs driving me crazy :p

ErmacVersion1
09-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Ahhh...ok :) Iīll wait for the guide then. I canīt seem to find the last cage on Night Castle, and itīs driving me crazy :p That's the first castle right? Did ou check inside all of the houses? Everyone seems to miss them. In the section where you first walk across the lanterns, as soon as you drop into the next section, you'll see that large building with the brown/yellow doors. There are 2 animals in there. Disregard if you already got them.

Wangen
09-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Yup, the first castle... I think I know which ones youīre talking about, and I am pretty sure that I have opened all of the doors. I even search the start of the level (outside the walls) for about 30 minutes before I gave up and turned off my xbox :)
But Iīll try one more time..I think thatīs the only level I didnīt all of the animals, so will search 1 more time...Itīs just so frustrating when I canīt run at full speed all the time..Takes forever to move around :p

Wangen
09-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Whoa...A bit quick there! Itīs the second castle :)

anthonyd46
09-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey im also stuck on castle 1 i looked, where you said and i got those already. Is there any outside the castle? I know i didn't get any there but i sure dont see any im at 17/19

Wangen
09-10-2009, 06:28 PM
All the cages are inside the castle. I found everyone earlier today....I was missing the one (bird) that was between the two "big ones" that you can sneak over by walking the ropes/lanterns...

ErmacVersion1
09-10-2009, 07:02 PM
All the cages are inside the castle. I found everyone earlier today....I was missing the one (bird) that was between the two "big ones" that you can sneak over by walking the ropes/lanterns... Ah. In castle 2. The one hidden in the corner by the big one on the left. Yeah, that 1 can be a bitch if you don't look.

anthonyd46
09-10-2009, 07:08 PM
This is all the ones i have:

1 . Walk into the castle go right to the wall and there will be 2 cages there, but only 1 counts since the other is empty

2 and 3. Walk into the Castle go left, then right 3 cages will be here against the wall but only 2 count

4 and 5. Continue to walk across the bridges and forward until you get to an area marked by 2 red lights high above. Enter this area, the first house on your right will have 2 cages.

6. Walk forward a little bit to see a house with stringed lights across the roof if you stand at the gap in this house and look straight ahead you will see a single cage

7 and 8. Jump on top of the roof of this house and walk across the stringed lights drop down to your and three animals will be in the lighted house but only two count

9,10,11. Look Directly across at the house where the door opens and the ninjas come out to fight you 3 cages here.

12. Follow the path, before the weird looking tree 2 of them here on the left, but only 1 counts

13, 14. Return back to where the three animals were in the lighted house get on this roof by jumping on the side ledge then cross the lights once you get to the other side drop down the back and you should see 3 cages near a staircase with 3 laterns, but only two count

15,16,17 go in this door and near the big guy on your left should be 3 cages.

The other two are where??? The problem with these cages is there might be 3 of them somewhere but only 2 count cause one is empty etc.

ErmacVersion1
09-10-2009, 10:03 PM
This is all the ones i have:

1 . Walk into the castle go right to the wall and there will be 2 cages there, but only 1 counts since the other is empty

2 and 3. Walk into the Castle go left, then right 3 cages will be here against the wall but only 2 count

4 and 5. Continue to walk across the bridges and forward until you get to an area marked by 2 red lights high above. Enter this area, the first house on your right will have 2 cages.

6. Walk forward a little bit to see a house with stringed lights across the roof if you stand at the gap in this house and look straight ahead you will see a single cage

7 and 8. Jump on top of the roof of this house and walk across the stringed lights drop down to your and three animals will be in the lighted house but only two count

9,10,11. Look Directly across at the house where the door opens and the ninjas come out to fight you 3 cages here.

12. Follow the path, before the weird looking tree 2 of them here on the left, but only 1 counts

13, 14. Return back to where the three animals were in the lighted house get on this roof by jumping on the side ledge then cross the lights once you get to the other side drop down the back and you should see 3 cages near a staircase with 3 laterns, but only two count

15,16,17 go in this door and near the big guy on your left should be 3 cages.

The other two are where??? The problem with these cages is there might be 3 of them somewhere but only 2 count cause one is empty etc.

This is what I have down for this level so far.

Earth castle
1 enter castle go right
2 far left corner of castle
2 inside first house on right, when told to use lanterns to cross bridge
1 to right of small house across from previous 2
3 outside house on left once you drop off roof
2 across from previous 3 inside open house
2 inside yellow/brown doors near barred door
1 across from previous 2 near other barred door
2 in front of house as you drop into 3rd area of the castle
3 across from big man in last part of castle in a corner

anthonyd46
09-10-2009, 10:13 PM
This is what I have down for this level so far.

Earth castle
1 enter castle go right
2 far left corner of castle
2 inside first house on right, when told to use lanterns to cross bridge
1 to right of small house across from previous 2
3 outside house on left once you drop off roof
2 across from previous 3 inside open house
2 inside yellow/brown doors near barred door
1 across from previous 2 near other barred door
2 in front of house as you drop into 3rd area of the castle
3 across from big man in last part of castle in a corner

Ok anyone having trouble with this you gotta go near the barred door he mentions go near the thing that looks like a yellow checkerboard window and it opens and their inside. Thank you that took me like 4 hours.

big red marino
09-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks for that I too was missing those. The two you are mentioning are in the first archery area.

TheSoftSkeleton
09-12-2009, 02:24 AM
I think mine is bugged. I made absolutely sure that my progress menu said I had all the cages and jizo statues for each level before moving on, sometimes spending 20-30 minutes per level backtracking, and I didn't get Animal Friend. I'm replaying it now, making double sure, and I'm about halfway through. Still nothing. Pretty irritating since it's my last achievement for this game.

Are there any hidden on boss levels or something stupid like that that I may have missed?

edit: I replayed a few levels and then quit and it unlocked about a minute later while I was at the title screen.

odionthemesiah
09-13-2009, 08:59 PM
this guide for the 2nd castle helped me alot,it's inside the dojo doors before you climb the roof

Freshmaker
09-14-2009, 03:06 AM
in reply to finding the animals I found a guide until ErmacVersion1 can get his done and put on here here's the site link http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/submit-trophy-guides/9837-mini-ninjas-trophy-guide.html its a ps3 guide yes but my friend used it and beat the whole game while finding the animals with this guide so hope it all helps out.

Tender Branson
10-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Here's a guide for xbox360 but u might be off just as good with using Freshmakers link. Just for the sake of it:
Mini Ninjas Caged Animals guide for xb360

http://www.trueachievements.com/a35805/animal-friend-achievement.htm?showguides=1

PS I haven't tested it yet. Im on it tough...