PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut

Unlimiteddx
09-11-2009, 02:33 AM
So yeah, I pre-ordered my MUA2 a while ago and kinda lost my receipt and recently my friend told that I need my recepit in order to get the unlock code. So is this really true, will I not get the code because I lost the stupid receipt cause in the past I've never needed my receipt to get pre-order bonuses usually.

KNIGHTOFSERA
09-11-2009, 02:40 AM
they should have your info in the computer, just tell them your phone number and they should be able to look it up....and no you dont need the reciept for bonus...when you pick up the game they should either give it to you or it should be in the game case

mksystem74
09-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Its a special DLC code, Juggs is not in the game at all. The code you get is a DLC code. So yes, you do need to get your receipt and fill the thing out online. Also heard that Gamestop might jsut end up giving out codes when youpick up the game. Worst case senario... You cancel your pre-order and pre-order it again with a new recipt. I heard Juggs accidently showed up on the marketplace to download for 160 MS points. So that confirms its not an in game code you're getting.

Unlimiteddx
09-13-2009, 03:12 AM
Alright thanks guys. hopefully they do just give out the code.

Devil Sora
09-13-2009, 04:00 PM
If you preordered it at Gamestop, no you do not need your receit. . . for example. I dont have mine, am I worried? No of course not because you count towards the preorder delivery as much as the guy who has the receit glued to his head. . . .

For awhile I thought I needed my receit for everything. . . now I just keep them as records on how much I have on each game ect ect.

And from what I'm hearing on the commercials it was like "Reserve your copy today to unlock Juggernaut EARLY in the game." Then they switched it around more recentlly and said "Reserve to unlock Juggernaut" God knows what they have up their sleeves but I doubt Juggernaut will be a DLC character. . . .especially for 160MP

Juneaux
09-13-2009, 04:18 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/marvelua2vip/default.aspx

Keep this on the DL, but I heard if you enter a real email and a random five digits, they email you the code two days later. I tried, still waiting to hear...

Juneaux
09-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Just a heads up, this TOTALLY worked and I just unlocked Juggs.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 from GameStop. We received your registration information online for the Juggernaut code but have been unable to verify your preferred platform. Below you will find a code and instructions for Xbox 360 redemption. If you require a code for PlayStation 3, you need only send an email with subject line “JUGGERNAUT” to contests@gamestop.com.

To redeem your in-game Juggernaut character, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.
2. Select “Redeem Code”.
3. Enter the 25-character token.
4. Follow the instructions to download the content.
Your unique 25-character token is G8TKJ-B9K9X-GF869-CWHWF-WB9Y6

For support with redeeming your code, please contact Activision Blizzard at www.activision.com/support or by phone at (310) 255-2050.

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service