PDA

View Full Version : Broekn Instruments?

Thegreatest7884
09-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Hey, did anybody else have their instruments in the band kit come broken? For both my drums and guitar the start button and guide button barely ever work. You have to push them in and wiggle them to try and trigger it. Is it a known problem or should I return it?

mietha CAG
09-11-2009, 03:30 AM
By design, or so I've been told. It's supposedly so you can't hit them by accident.

Tweekfu
09-11-2009, 03:32 AM
that is how they are designed.

"FIRST- Our new guitars have an adjustment to their firmware. What does this mean? It means that you need to hold the start button/navigation button down for a little while to make it function. Why is this good? No more butter fingers accidentally pausing the game or bringing up the console navigation thing and stopping the music with their floundering. A win for all!"

here is a link to the official announcement about the issue.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163177

Thegreatest7884
09-11-2009, 03:46 AM
Ok, thanks for the link. Wow, I really dont like that.

MuscularTea
09-11-2009, 12:19 PM
I kinda thought it was broken too when I started playing them, but I realized after it just takes a second. I didn't like it starting off when I kept trying to reset a song, but I've gotten used to it like when I'm playing guitar and my finger slips down and hits the start button, or if I have the guitar on my knee and it slips and taps the guide button.