PDA

View Full Version : Location of anemone for meteor storm?

PANGES
09-11-2009, 07:00 AM
For some reason... I can't find it?? I found the last shrine for meteor storm, but I can't find the flower. lol. I've searched around for the past 15-20 min and can't find it... am I missing something?

edit: I found it... it was right in front of the shrine up on the little hill. lol!

TheSoftSkeleton
09-12-2009, 02:36 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I did the same thing yesterday and almost posted this thread just a few hours before you. :) Took me a good 20 minutes of backtracking until I noticed it up on that hill.

Dox Almighty
09-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Man this thing has been the most frustrating part of the game for me thus far. Even after having read that and backtracked to the beginning of the level as the bear, I still can't find this bastard anywhere.

Can one of you guys possibly give me a retard-proof description of the hill it's on?

*Edit: Cripes I finally found that damn thing. That was annoying, I hate the snow levels of this game. Too hard to see, well, everything.

focazelda
11-15-2009, 01:57 PM
I couldn't found it yet. where is it please?

bertos55
11-20-2009, 08:48 PM
if you are at the shrine, turn around and it'll be a few feet in front of you right in front of a rockface.