PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Tinkerer (SPOILER)

kopaGR
09-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Hello, just started the game and when i first met the tinkerer in a lab i killed the 2 prototypes then i went to a bigger room full of robots and automaticaly after some seconds it puts me on the first smaller lab (where thinkerer was) and the door is closed! No switch, no way to move!
Any help...?

kopaGR
09-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Nevermind... it was a bug!
i've loaded the level again and the door was opened!!

ErmacVersion1
09-11-2009, 12:23 PM
You already have the game? Damn you lucky person you. I have to wait 4 more days. Is it good?

kopaGR
09-11-2009, 12:40 PM
it is G.R.E.A.T.!!!

mortikia
09-11-2009, 02:56 PM
yeah its fun from what i have played

danksch
09-11-2009, 05:44 PM
the game looks good, especially the fusions are eye-candy, but that was to be expected.

what i really dont like is the menu, the navigation is quite confusing at first, also i much more preferred the choose-character-screen from the first MUA, where you had all heros in one picture; now you must scroll every time you wanna change heros, thats quite annoying especially if you change heros quite often like i do. i know its no major flaw, but such little things can make me crazy. ;)

and dont be fooled when it says all fusion are "unique" - the Guiding types dont really differ, and from what ive seen now there aint the individuality i would have liked to see.

(for those who played the first MUA - Colossus and Hulk abilites, anyone? like different name, same animation.)

and, most important of all, the AI still sux :)

overall its an amusing game tho, ofc.