difficult online

lmc059

i started out bad, and after like 20 losses i started averaging 2 wins per loss. there was this one time where i was playing at like 3 in the morning with a friend over, and i kept facing the same "noobie", so of course i had to use every possible fatality/babality that i knew! me and my friend were crying from laughter, great moments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not awful at fighting games, gears is more my thing, but it seems either everyone who plays this is really good or they spam you. Some guy i faced the other day used cyrax's web about 15 times. bloody irritating. I would just like to get the 10 wins acheivement to equalise my G's.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not awful at fighting games, gears is more my thing, but it seems either everyone who plays this is really good or they spam you. Some guy i faced the other day used cyrax's web about 15 times. bloody irritating. I would just like to get the 10 wins acheivement to equalise my G's.
You need to learn the best characters combos and you'll start finding the game pretty easy. There is always ways to counter the opponents move aswell... If they just spam with Cyrax's web, then use someone like Scorpion to teleport hit them.