PDA

View Full Version : Level 8 Animal Guide please :)

koolgirl
09-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Could someone please list the caged animals for this level. I missed 1 on the first run through (bird). Now somehow on my second playthrough I'm missing 2. Been back and forth through this level for an hour and can't find the last 2 anywhere.

Thank you :)

koolgirl
09-12-2009, 08:42 AM
aghhhhhh, alright. Well I am really starting to think my game has glitched (has been acting weird anyway, xbox doesn't want to read it half the time eventhough it has never been taken out of the tray).

Can someone at least answer whether or not there should be animals when you come out of the well? There is a shack thing there like where animals are generally found, but none are there.

I had no trouble finding 15/16 the first time (only missing the bird between the 2 large samurai) so I know they can't be too hidden. Yet I have replayed this level twice since and come up 2 short each time.

koolgirl
09-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Maybe if I tell you what I have, someone can tell me what I'm missing.

Castle
1st area-Racoon behind a door
Rabbit, chicken in an outside shelter

2nd area- Racoon behind the buildings

3rd area- Fox in an outside shelter

4th area (with the big Samurai) Crane between the two bigs

5th area None

6th area- Chicken and Bear in an outside shelter

7th area- None (this is the 2nd area with a big samurai, lots of enemies etc)

8th area- bottom of the hill- None

9th area- top of the hill- Cat in a shelter, Panda and Chicken in another shelter. Climbing up the shelter to get to the ledge to the Rabbit.

10th area- Big stairs- Boar and Cat

That is 14. Can someone please tell me where I am missing the last 2???

For anyone who needs it- after getting the Racoon behind the building in the 2nd area, if you head back to the doorway you used to get into that area (by the checkpoint), you can head up the hill to your right instead of moving on through the level. At the top of that hill behind the buildings on the right hand side are 2 frogs.

here2infirmary
09-12-2009, 10:48 AM
edit: wrote some nonsense about getting the bird at the end.

i'm almost certain i uncaged a frog, but you haven't mentioned one. at one point, there's a steep ramp to your right as you head though the level. as you head up, there are several ledges to your left. go all the way to the end of this section and there will be a lone building and one lantern wire. either walk round the back of the building, or jump over the wall to your right as soon as you get to the top of the hill.

anthonyd46
09-12-2009, 04:37 PM
do you have the hidden rabbit which is gotten by jumping on top of the roof where the panda is jumping on the ledge go around and about halfway through the rabbit will be on another roof right next to you?

Marriott
09-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I got 14/16 on this level as well

koolgirl
09-13-2009, 06:33 AM
edit: wrote some nonsense about getting the bird at the end.

i'm almost certain i uncaged a frog, but you haven't mentioned one. at one point, there's a steep ramp to your right as you head though the level. as you head up, there are several ledges to your left. go all the way to the end of this section and there will be a lone building and one lantern wire. either walk round the back of the building, or jump over the wall to your right as soon as you get to the top of the hill.

That was it! Thank you!!!!! There were 2 frogs up there :)

here2infirmary
09-13-2009, 10:27 AM
cool, glad to help.