PDA

View Full Version : conservationist???

peppersken
09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
I just completed the warehouse level without loading.I mostly used mire and melee d most of the baddies throughout the level. They only thing I refilled was my special powers. Am I not allowed to do that or is the warehouse not a primary mission? any help?

rockoss
09-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Warehouse is a bonus mission. Just do it on the Train Station. Easier than melee... You can change weapons all you want, as long as you dont reload. I used the fully upgraded Tesla Gun and Plasma Gun and just dominated the level in a couple of minutes.

jasonorme666
09-12-2009, 06:58 PM
It wont unlock for me. I'm replaying trainstation, done it twice now just using the bayonette.

Jaskier
09-13-2009, 10:46 AM
Try firing one shot and than melee your way through the rest of the level.
I did it on farm level using particle cannon and melee, but I don't recommend that level for this achievement.

Twigg4075
02-28-2011, 10:14 PM
Ok, I'll try it again by firing at least one shot. I used my bayonet throughout the entire level and didn't get the cheevo.

I did die a few times though because it was on Hard. Does dying affect it? Also, can you change the difficulty? When I tried to it said achievements would be affected.