PDA

View Full Version : Bought the game, some what played it.

mortikia
09-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Bought the game yesterday after work off a friend, fun game so far but I havent gotten to far because my stupid xbox is starting to mess up alot (I think its getting close to RROD) If I install the game to my hard drive then it plays for about 10mins and freezes, If I uninstall the game and just play off the disc I actually get to play more, but I eventually get a disc read error, so its eaither my xbox is not reading games well or im getting rrod.

I have noticed that this happens with my halo 3, guitar hero 3, and now this... ERRRRRR:mad:! Hopfully my xbox will let me play this game through before it actually dies, we will see.

PS - Heroic Difficulty is too easy in co-op so I reccomend playing at a higher level... but legendary isent unlocked from the start

FUGARTMAN69
09-12-2009, 06:38 PM
sorry about your situation man, ive been through that when halo 3 came out. hope things work out for you. and thanks for the info about heroic and legendary, im looking forward to it. also when you say its too easy in coop how many coop members are you playing with?

mortikia
09-13-2009, 05:13 AM
it was just me and 1 other friend (my roomate) - but iv noticed that problems only happen when we play online, me being in the living room, and him in his room.. we just play on the same xbox now and its been fine ever since.