PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins Target Time

abspur
09-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Can anyone tell me how to stop Homer from jumping off the dinosaur skeleton whilst trying to get Bart over to the other side. As soon as switch back to Bart he jumps off.

It probably an easy thing i'm missing but it is annoying especially when i'm going for the target time.

100% - Retail (2) - FIFA 06 RTWC and Lego Indiana Jones

Tyler282514
09-12-2009, 02:03 AM
I had the same problem. Make sure, when you enter the room, that you destroy all the cops before you go up the dinosaur with Bart. If you defeat all the cops Homer won't hop off the dinosaur.

I have a 1000/1000 on this game and these time challenges can be pain, so good luck.

abspur
09-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Cheers. I thought it was straight forward so it should not be a problem now. Any advice on getting past the lawyers quickly at the beginning of the Five Character in Search of an Author level? There is so many both Bart and Homer are dead before i reach the stairs to the mansion.

Tyler282514
09-14-2009, 01:46 AM
My advice would be to get the laser with Bart and just keep shooting them. Then use Homer to pound them. If I remember correctly when the gate opens the people are still there, so just go and don't worry about them after the gate opens.

abspur
09-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the last post, i completed the level in under 5 minutes. I've only got one left and its the big super happy fun fun level. I seem to be always 50 seconds over the target time. It is better to do it with someone else locally with two controllers or on your own. Also, I keep losing time on the flying ship.

100% - Retail (2) - FIFA 06 RTWC and Lego Indiana Jones
Arcade (1) - Dash of Destruction