PDA

View Full Version : Hans Grosse Part 2 *spoilers*

euanpetrie
09-11-2009, 07:38 PM
I think I am at the point where I would literally trade this game in. I don't know what my problem is but I can't seem to kill hans on the 2nd phase.. I use my mire and empower with either the MK43 or Luth...[bfg] but he still mows me down. All the tips I have read have not helped, listening to his voice? umm he always sounds close so that doesn't work, keep running around? well thats an obvious.
I just plainly suck at this point in the game :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is there a possible spot in the circle where he can hardly touch you? Are your weapons fully upgraded?, like whats the deal? I read other people have absolutely no problems with this boss, every other boss I found easy-peasy.

btw its on Uber.

euanpetrie
09-11-2009, 07:41 PM
also forgot to mention that I have also read to use the cover as much as possible... well.. wtf his guns shoot right through the walls, so how do you hide from that?

rockoss
09-11-2009, 08:45 PM
It took me 10 or so retries on Uber to beat him on phase 2, I think it is mostly luck. I didn't use empower at all, just mire and the Ghostbusters Plasma Gun. A couple of things I found useful... You can "use cover" by ducking down a lot near the broken sections of wall. Also, you can climb on top of some of the spinning gears. If you sit on the top of a big gear, he cannot hit you and you can just recharge your health. Just keep moving around and when you see him bum rush him with the plasma gun. When you do enough damage to him he falls to his knee, then gets up and runs away. My plasma gun was fully upgraded, if yours is not, this may not work, but give it a try anyway. Good luck!

Genesis x360a
09-11-2009, 08:53 PM
It took me around 5 try's using the L44 which wasn't upgraded at all, All i did was do laps around the entire area and when i spotted him i would use the power that slows down time (Forgot its name) and then shot him with the L44, This is the hardest bit on the game by far, Just keep at it and you will prevail ;)