PDA

View Full Version : Start-Up/Unlockable List

Dlark17
09-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Hey, so I'm a VIP and everything out on the MUA2 website, but I still have a question I can't seem to find an answer to: Who do we start the game with, and whom must we unlock? I thought that might be a decent and easy thread to start here. Obviously the core characters (Iron Man, Captain America, the whole Fantastic Four, etc.) will be available right at start-up, but Green Goblin, Deadpool and others will be bosses/situational unlockables.
Anyone have an official list of who out of the 24 known heroes we'll have to work to get?

Freshmaker
09-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Well I just started today, and so far The Beginning Characters are Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Spider-Man, Nick Fury is there but only as a NPC Assist, as for unlockables from what I have heard so far is Venom later on in game as well as Green Goblin, Deadpool, and Penace I believe, also Included for collection certain items to unlock would be Thor, Jean Grey, and Hulk, if I found out more latter I'll add-in.

Update!
So I advanced a bit and it shows more characters to play as when you go to find Bravo team, this includes Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iceman, Mr Fantastic, Gambit, Thing,Invisible Woman, Storm,and Human Torch

mortikia
09-12-2009, 12:32 PM
after what he unlocked so far you get;

Mrs Marvel
Dead pool
(forget the other)

Then you have to choose a side (at about 46% in the game!)
depending on which side you choose you will unlock different characters.
I signed up and I have unlocked;
SongBird
Mr Fantastic
Thing
**Just met Venom and he was on my team but have not unlocked yet**

I am about 56% done the game now and that is all iv unlocked, and any characters that you have unlocked before, depending on which side you choose, the characters will still be unlocked but may become unavailable due to them being on the other side.

Freshmaker
09-12-2009, 01:46 PM
good lord, i feel asleep playing this and I was only about 4 percent in, and your at 56, very nice, so far I have liked it though, have to get further in though