PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Flight Achievement Strategy

zebatov
02-01-2007, 04:48 PM
For those of you having trouble with this flying mission, here's some advice. Have the Millenium Falcon and the Y-Wing available. Switch to the Y-Wing as soon as the mission starts. Fly to the right and take out the set of guns on this Star Destroyer by continuously firing your lasers. It shouldn't take more than 4 lasers to kill each turret. If you miss one, loop back and then back again, working counter clockwise. When I do this, I just kill them all in one sweep. After they're destroyed you have to wait a few seconds before the next area loads. Swap to the Falcon as this ship fires from the front and back, making it easier to kill ships behind you. Once the area loads, swap to the Y-Wing again and try to collect 4-5 bombs on your way to the asteroid that's blocked. Fire off one bomb, loop back, and back again once it's destroyed its target. Switch to the Falcon as soon as you have 3 bombs with the Y-Wing beause anything over 3 will disappear. Again, the Falcon can shoot backwards and forwards. It shoots backwards automatically when it senses enemies from behind. The next area should not have any enemies and I suggest when flying into the creatures mouth, you use the Y-Wing as you can pick up all the bombs at the end. Don't worry about the two target areas on the ground once you're out. Destroy the blocked area and continue. Same strategy as before here. Use the Y-Wing in an attempt to collect more than 3 bombs from the floating asteroids. Get to the end and fire them at the last set of targets you will envounter in this level. Once at 3 bombs or less, switch to the Falcon and do not switch to anything else. Keep maneuvering away from the other ships and if you have to, run from them, because the auto laser will attack and kill them eventually. Collect hearts when needed and don't be discouraged if you die. It took me about 6 tries once I figured out how deadly the lasers were on the Y-Wing.

PS- Never stop firing your lasers. Hold down that X button!

Cyrex
02-01-2007, 09:04 PM
holding down x helps........ ALOT

zebatov
02-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know what the ship you unlock after getting 100% has?

Cyrex
02-02-2007, 09:17 PM
once you get every single minikit you get the Slave 1 it is supose to be the ship to use to get the undefeated on vehical levels

zebatov
02-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Ah, cool. Thanks. But isn't that the ship Boba Feet flies? I think I already have that one... It's the one that flies vertically. Did you read my other thread about the minkit? I'm having the hardest time with it.

BIGRIPS420
02-09-2007, 07:33 AM
You get slave 1 after you complete everything.

Tripl299
02-16-2007, 06:17 PM
thanks for the good advice on the falcon flight. I couldn't make it thru with the falcon and y wing, so I just used the tie interceptor the whole mission and finally made it. on the first part, it will only take 1 shot for the interceptor to kill a gun. i made it without having to loop around at all. i know that the falcon can shoot things that are behind it, but you have to hit each thing like 3 times for it to die. the interceptor is faster then the falcon and will kill all enemies with one shot.

Now, only death star 2 to get the 1000!!!!

Badhazard
02-21-2007, 09:47 PM
i got it by playing in free play as a tie fighter. it shoots quicker and manuver better

bdg7884
02-23-2007, 07:06 AM
Thanks man!! This strategy worked pretty damn good! It only took me like 5-6 tries... On my second try I was on the last part and shot and blew up the asteroid, I do a flip to drive out of the level and boom! Someone had to shoot with one heart left on my way out. Damn tie fighters! Well thanks again! :woop: