PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no penalty for contact/damage?

Penn
09-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Getting sick of the retards who play this game online and just ram you off the road and seemingly drive on as if nothing happened.

Fucking annoying.

Outersy
09-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Right there with you buddy... the other one thats pisses me off are the big pile ups, you come round a corner and end up slamming into everyone, and then you get the aggressive rating which doesnt help when trying to go for 'With Great Honor' achievement.

I think i've been done out of about 7 or 8 wins thanks to these tactics

ferrari360max
09-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Its just like grid, what i do is either try my hardest to get in front or stay back and watch them take each other out then zip past.

FoxRacing1234
09-14-2009, 03:32 AM
I haven't really dealt with many people that have done this yet. I know it'll happen because people think it's funny to screw around.

ChillcoRE
09-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Tried getting into a decent race for a while now, practically every lobby I've joined has had people just trying to ram me off the road rather than trying to overtake.

Pretty annoying stuff, one of my major gripes with these driving games. To be honest, I pretty much dislike everything about the multiplayer for this game, other than the fact that you can lobby mute.

Brankus
09-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I will admit I've rammed a few people but in my defence it was because they all used those sodding stupid Ice Cream sirens and blared them the entire time people were going around corners or going off jumps to put people off, usually if I do it by accident I do try to even people out so they dont suffer too much!

asdf123
09-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Agree completely with OP, the game is not any fun because of it, i have gotten the achievements for wins and stuff, but this problem seem to get worse and worse, don't play games only for achievments.......

I always get "stuck" behind whit these fools who floor it into every corner and try to do as much damage as possible, when you get the car going the same thing happens over and over around the track, the only way to win a race is playing Rally or Trailblazer, or get (extremely) lucky and escape this bullshit, theres always one or two people who manage to get infront of the mayhem, i'm rarely that guy tho

thistimeXitswar
09-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Dont rush out on the start of landrush races or raid's...people almost 90% of the time will crash in the first turn/jump. Pass with care and if you make it through the crash the only thing you have to worry about are the ones who will try to crash you to stay ahead of you.

Mike Blitz
09-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I doubt they do it intentionally, they just don't have the skill to play a game like this.

Burnout/NFS/Midnight Club is what they should be playing.

Penn
09-14-2009, 06:39 PM
This game is an absolute steaming pile of shit online, I'm sick of it. As soon as I hit level 30 I'm never going online again.

How can such a good game be absolutely ruined by it's absolutely shocking online mode?

Did anyone from CM actually think that 8 cars starting side by side going into a corner wide enough for 2 would work?

Retards.

FoxRacing1234
09-15-2009, 07:05 AM
I saw people today that were just screwing around in a Rally. People were intentionally flipping their cars when there was a cliff next to them. I don't get it. It was a very very easy win for me since, it looked like, there was only one other driver taking it seriously and he was slow. I'll take a free win for the achievement! lol

thistimeXitswar
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM
This game is an absolute steaming pile of shit online, I'm sick of it. As soon as I hit level 30 I'm never going online again.

How can such a good game be absolutely ruined by it's absolutely shocking online mode?

Did anyone from CM actually think that 8 cars starting side by side going into a corner wide enough for 2 would work?

Retards.

CM was modeling Landrush after the real thing....that's what happens. Back off the throttle off the start, or use a standard tranny to pull ahead. Online on this game is actually quite fun if you play it defensivly

Barad
09-15-2009, 04:12 PM
This whole freaking game is a copy of GRID, its great but the online just sucks..

BrassBallz
09-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Dont rush out on the start of landrush races or raid's...people almost 90% of the time will crash in the first turn/jump. Pass with care and if you make it through the crash the only thing you have to worry about are the ones who will try to crash you to stay ahead of you.

Exactly. Start last, wait for melee in first turn to take out 3/4 of drivers then take full advantage of their mistake. I rarely place worse than 3rd.