PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking!

Fajterzysko
09-12-2009, 07:06 PM
I just got a game. Start play it co-op on my xbox360 and achievements dosn't unlocked. WTF? Does enybody has the same problem?

JTL
09-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Did you play it offline with 2 controllers? I guess you won't get achievements unless you play co-op on live.

boats_of_fire
09-13-2009, 12:32 AM
you get achievements playing with two controllers on the same console. Been playing with my bud all day.

JTL
09-13-2009, 03:24 AM
I didn't get it. Is it because I didn't sign in my 2nd controller?

Freshmaker
09-13-2009, 08:59 AM
I just got a game. Start play it co-op on my xbox360 and achievements dosn't unlocked. WTF? Does enybody has the same problem?

I didn't have that problem althought for the first map it is a bit long just to get beating 1 map with another person achievement, next one after is beating with 8, then 16, then 24. So play a bit longer then it migt unlock, I would also recommend going to dashboard loading up then beat another level with another person playing.

aporter727
09-14-2009, 02:10 AM
Pirates?

I'd love a legitimate excuse for how you guys are playing the game early...

kero
09-14-2009, 02:44 AM
If you play Casual difficulty it stops the achievments. Make sure you play Heroic of higher. Took me 2hrs to relise this before i started again on the harder difficulty.

xx4everlostxx
09-14-2009, 04:49 AM
Pirates?

Sounds like you're jealous.

Midnight Malice
09-14-2009, 07:39 AM
cause it is a street dated game, and stores get it a week in advance, and some stores sell it cause they don't know or care about street dated titles, it isn't thier fault the store sold it to them, you'd buy it too if you saw it on the shelf. I'm jealous, I can't wait for this game.

xx_0_0_xx
09-14-2009, 08:53 AM
No, im got all coop achievements (player 2 logged on offline gamertag) without any problems.

Freshmaker
09-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Pirates?

Legitamate well take this one, we have a toys r us over here that gets games in 2 weeks prior to release, they open to check it out and see how many copies they have, luckily a buddy of mines works there so he can buy one if he pleases, he then buys one for me I give him what I owe him and there I bought a copy off shelves, in terms speaking

aporter727
09-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Sounds like you're jealous.

Yes I'm incredibly jealous of people who have to pirate games, fearing that with every update their console will be banned. You're quite possibly the biggest idiot I know.

As for retailers who break the street date - I haven't seen any copies on shelves yet, so I really can't assume you guys got this early... legally.

Teddite
09-15-2009, 06:03 AM
Street Date is always broken somewhere.
There are also plenty of people that have legitimate access to games earlier than others. I used to work at a video store, and got to play most games at least a week early. I've also heard that some Gamestop and EB Games let their staff play the gutted copies before bringing them back and selling them as new.

Vendetta
09-15-2009, 06:56 AM
Yes I'm incredibly jealous of people who have to pirate games, fearing that with every update their console will be banned. You're quite possibly the biggest idiot I know.

As for retailers who break the street date - I haven't seen any copies on shelves yet, so I really can't assume you guys got this early... legally.

Jealousy is a bitch. I also get games early myself and it is quite amusing to see people like you throw a pissy fit. If you want to even question the legality of which I get my games then look no further than my sig. All retail versions of games. ODST will be in my hands early. If you want to question that I will be more than happy to give you a photo of me holding the game case giving you the finger.

Just get over it that people have connections to play games early. It is you that is the problem because you are calling people out when they most likely have legal copies of the game and you have no idea nor do you have any proof do you?

MXR5150
09-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Jealousy is a bitch. I also get games early myself and it is quite amusing to see people like you throw a pissy fit. If you want to even question the legality of which I get my games then look no further than my sig. All retail versions of games. ODST will be in my hands early. If you want to question that I will be more than happy to give you a photo of me holding the game case giving you the finger.

Just get over it that people have connections to play games early. It is you that is the problem because you are calling people out when they most likely have legal copies of the game and you have no idea nor do you have any proof do you?

No offense but your post sounds much more pissy than his did. Who really cares? Furthermore, a friend of a friend outspokenly jacks not-yet-released games from trucks all the time, so it does happen. I'm just saying.

Regardless, I can't wait to play this game tomorrow. I have to take calc exam in the evening before I can, so I'll be itching to play all day. The wait will be worth it easily.

Veteran Forever
09-15-2009, 07:51 AM

i know lots of ppl who got the game from game erly

Midnight Malice
09-15-2009, 07:55 AM

You must be very new to video games. Out of 50 states, and probably about 100,000+ people that plan on getting this game day 1, there are like 30 that have it. There could be like 3 or 4 stores in the world selling it early. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Keep track of street dated games, and you will almost always see a small handful of people playing it early because some douchebag opened the box and put it on the shelf.

What YOU are saying is that not a single one of the thousands of stores who have had copies of this for over a week now have sold it to anyone, so it must be people pirating. I used to work at a game store, almost every big title came in a week early, as happens with almost all major retailers across the US, and as always there is some kid in the back that doesn't give a crap and stocks the shelf with the game.

It does seem like you are butt hurt cause you couldn't find an early copy, so you blame it on piracy. Really dude, just be happy that some people have it, and can tell you if it is worth the purchase, or a big steaming pile of dog poo.

mietha CAG
09-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Hell, my Target, of all places, breaks street all the time. If it's not a major release, they don't know/care. I bought Saint's Row 4 or 5 days before street, among others. Local best buy does it on occasion as well. They had the 360 version of stranglehold out about a week in advance.

Freshmaker
09-15-2009, 02:36 PM

Look at that bold statement, you do realize even if you do get it early playing it before release date can cause serious harm to your GT and system, being the fact it is a 1st party game, just wanted to let you know in case you didn't.

SkitchNM
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Local Mom and Pop sells games when they release them, that's why I have mine.

Vendetta
09-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Look at that bold statement, you do realize even if you do get it early playing it before release date can cause serious harm to your GT and system, being the fact it is a 1st party game, just wanted to let you know in case you didn't.

Uh nope. Had Gears 2 & Fable II both a week early last year. Played them, got achievements, no ban. All you people need to just zip it about getting banned playing a legit copy. They won't ban you for that. And trust me if they do that to someone a little call to the lawyer will remedy that situation really quickly.

Joshy8632
09-15-2009, 07:39 PM
So what people i know of a few people that have thier Xbox's modded or they get their friends to grab a copy out of the back at the stores. Hell i've done it for a few (A friend works at a Mom and Pop). I just played offline till the release date. The sad thing was i never unlocked any achievements for them most of them had no easy achieves. I even got this game early off a friend and just didn't have the time to play it.

Dont like it? Oh well. No one plays by the rules these days.

I fear the coming months with MW2 and AC2 and L4D2 when people have to pick between the three of them hmmm which one to buy before the street date....

*Head Explodes*

And even with all this other crap. My local Blockbuster has idiots for staff and they put the RENTALS out a few days early half the time. So yeah 7 bucks or so per rental or even 30 a month for unlimted and they are usually before street date. FUN with a capital F. I only buy games at retail i would play over and over to get full 1000 eventually others i rent.

So yeah have fun with bitchin people.

LOVE this game so far btw. Wish i had more time to play it.