Missing 1 Jizo and 2 animals on 'Night Castle' - going insane!

Marriott

Okay I'm going seriously insane on this level. Been playing it for a couple of hours now and I can not for the life of me find this Jizo statue.

"Jizo statue (8/8): Once you get to the part with the large steps with archers all over it, go up the hill and when you can walk on the ledge to the right, do so. Take a left at the end and follow the ledge a good ways and you will come to an opening on your left. The Jizo statue is in there."

I see no ledge, let alone an opening anywhere near, or past, the steps with the archers.

Also I used koolgirl's post in another thread to aid me in getting the animals but I could only come up with those that were already mentioned - 14/16.

"Castle

1st area-Racoon behind a door, rabbit, chicken in an outside shelter

2nd area-Racoon behind the buildings

3rd area- Fox in an outside shelter

4th area (with the big Samurai) Crane between the two bigs

5th area None

6th area- Chicken and Bear in an outside shelter

7th area- None (this is the 2nd area with a big samurai, lots of enemies etc)

8th area- bottom of the hill- None

9th area- top of the hill- Cat in a shelter, Panda and Chicken in another shelter. Climbing up the shelter to get to the ledge to the Rabbit.

10th area- Big stairs- Boar and Cat"

For the statue, start from the panda area go out the door theres a million ninjas and one of those annoying music ninjas, go past them by climbing the wall once your on the wall follow the path right the statue will be there when you drop down

the tricky cage from the panda area jump on the roof with the panda jump to the ledge on your left follow it around about half way the cage will be right beside you