PDA

View Full Version : Your the best around not unlocking dispite 100% completion

Crimson Engage
09-13-2009, 04:33 AM
I have 100% completion and have gotten 1st place in every race. I have 950GS and need the last 3 achievements to get 1000. I need ghost car and 2 more tours. (not worried about those as there is a problem with DIRTNET)

But for some damn reason You're the best, around! is not unlocking and there is NO way to check and see what track i missed. I have 40/41 tracks so what gives? If i have the Dedication achievement then i should have this one aswell.

Please help im pissed. lol

Veteran
09-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Go through every track til the achievement pops? Mine was in LA, not sure which track but yeah it unlocked as soon as I started going through LA's races.

Crimson Engage
09-13-2009, 04:40 AM
Boo... i guess i'm going to have to race on every track till i get it. That sucks. Can i still get it in times trail?

Zilding
09-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Do you remember where you unlocked 'Gut it out'? (Win an event w/o winning a single race)? I'd check those tracks first.

Hofteholder
09-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Exactly the same happened to me. I have 40/41 tracks. Unfortunately I can't remember, on which event I got the achievement for winning without winning a race, so I started to go through all the events again. Now I'm sure, I won on every track, still 40/41. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact, that the game froze 2 or 3 times just after completion of an event.

Any help would be appreciated! I really would not want to delete my savefile and start over again. Also, does racing in "Free Race" (e.g. 1 Lap-Races) count towards the achievement for winning on all tracks?

Malembe
09-13-2009, 08:34 AM
no prob's here m8 with that achievement.

Zilding
09-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Here's a track list. Ones with an asterisk have a one-race event with them, so you _have_ to have beaten them (if you've won all events). Hope it helps.

LA: Marina Air *
LA: Marina Sprint
LA: Stadium Sprint *
Baja: Ensenada Sprint *
Baja: Ensenada *
Baja: Spillway Long
Baja: Spillway Short *
Baja: Spillway *
Baja: Peninsula Run *
Utah: Hurrah Pass *
Utah: Kane Creek *
London: Battersea Bridge *
London: Battersea Air *
London: Battersea Bridge B *
Croatia: Mali Alan Pass
Croatia: Hairpin Run *
Croatia: Chapel Run *
Croatia: Novigrad *
Morocco: Kasbah Run
Morocco: Ait Benhaddou *
Morocco: Tamdaght *
Morocco: Kasbah Trail *
Morocco: Ounila Descent *
Morocco: Ounila Valley
Morocco: Hammada Circuit *
Morocco: Hammada Sprint *
China: Li River
China: Li River Hillclimb
China: Li River Descent
China: Yu Yong
China: Yu Yong B
China: Yu Yong Sprint
China: Yu Yong Sprint B
Japan: Shibuya *
Japan: Shibuya B *
Malaysia: Ladang Long
Malaysia: Ladang Sprint
Malaysia: Ladang Mine Run
Malaysia: Rawang Trail *
Malaysia: Tanamera
Malaysia: Tanamera Falls

Hofteholder
09-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Thanks, the list helps a lot! I will go through all the races without the asterisk again. Can anyone confirm, if doing 1-lap-races in "Free race" count towards the achievement for winning on all tracks?

Casartelli
09-15-2009, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the list! I got the achievement now! Seems I missed China: Yu Yong Sprint somehow

Gilian85
09-16-2009, 07:56 AM
Do you know if you can do them 1 lap free race?

Winaldinho
09-16-2009, 09:51 AM
my last one was in China as well, i think it was a rally event, starting at the top of cliffs