PDA

View Full Version : Interview with RedLynx

tonyskat
09-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Out site made a little interview with Tero Virtala from RedLynx. Important topics - Marathon achievement, DLC, Avatar Awards etc.

You can find english version of interview below czech version HERE (http://www.xboxweb.cz/2009/09/07/exkluzivni-rozhovor-tero-virtala-redlynx.html)

Teh BeZ
09-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Awsome nice find man , was a very nice read for my lovely smoke-free break at work :P

Bastado
09-13-2009, 12:36 PM
nice ... i have to say that was a good read. i am definetly suprised they are considering easing the marathon achievement. that will deff provide me some incentive to buy their dlc and finish this beast off

what am i saying ...i'll buy the dlc either way, i just want to have a reason to try marathon..cause with all the practice in the world I still wouldn't have faith i could pull it off with 0 faults !

ohh, and props to that (something)penguin guy ... wow ...just wow

Teh BeZ
09-13-2009, 12:49 PM
ohh, and props to that (something)penguin guy ... wow ...just wow

Haha i think its 'obsessedpenguin' I think.

hes an active member on here :P

Genesis x360a
09-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Nice interview thanks for sharing. It would be so cool is they bought Monster Truck Nitro to XBLA i would buy it in a heartbeat :D

H3LL_F1R3
09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Haha i think its 'obsessedpenguin' I think.

hes an active member on here :P

I'm pretty sure it's 'obscenepenguin' actually lol

Teh BeZ
09-14-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm pretty sure it's 'obscenepenguin' actually lol

I did say I think...twice actually.

Nozza XBA
09-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Cool read!

I look forward to see if they proceed with Avatar Awards. Ill def get the DLC and hopefully they will add some new achievements to it.

Im glad there thinking of patching Marathon Achieve .. as I hope this game will be my next 200/200!

H3LL_F1R3
09-14-2009, 06:54 PM
I did say I think...twice actually.

Haha, I wasn't having a go or anything. But yea, it was a good read, quite interested in the Monster Truck image, looks like it could be implemented as DLC or a whole new arcade title altogether. Also interested in the patching of Marathon, I may actually give it a go if it looks attainable after the update.