PDA

View Full Version : throwdown issue - ken block and timed

bjh_27
09-13-2009, 02:41 PM
i am level 30 now and just won the colin mcrae challenge and have all 7 best friends....

however, i have never been offered a timed throwdown OR a throwdown against Ken Block...are these still to come or is there a condition to get either to happen???

thanks.

MattNoChance
09-13-2009, 03:13 PM
no way mate, that's well strange :( i did all the throwdowns well before i hit level 30. looks like lots of people on here have that problem, guess it isn't linear in terms of when you get offered them.

how you playing it? i'm did rookie on all of them, now doing pro - and working on 1 country at a time rather than hopping all over the place.

FightDog 85
09-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I have the same problem but with the Dave Mirra Challenge.
I`m at Level 46 right now and got still no Challenge from Dave Mirra.

bjh_27
09-13-2009, 04:36 PM
how you playing it? i'm did rookie on all of them, now doing pro - and working on 1 country at a time rather than hopping all over the place.

well i have jumped around a bit and didnt finish rookie before doing pro etc, but it is odd that i have had no timed throwdown offered at all.... ?

(also, I seem to keep losing co-driver commentary...even on rallies, strange)

Evol Error
09-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Thats weird dude, I have skipped around once I got to superstar status to gain higher XP and I was still able to get all the throwdown offers and the timed ones..
maybe you over looked it?

bjh_27
09-13-2009, 05:37 PM
no throwdowns on the map at the mo, but now i am not sure what a timed throwdown is !!!! just did a trailblazer throwdown (which is a staggered start, and hence on time) and won it but no cheevo...what race is a timed throwdown???

Brankus
09-13-2009, 05:52 PM
A timed throwdown is a throwdown of a circuit, like Battersea, where you have around 3 laps to beat the target time for a single lap, I think I was lucky and got Ken Block and timed throwdown at the same time and got it at level 7-8, I did however do all the Rookie 1's I could before moving onto the Pro and then All Star, don't know if that had anything to do with it

bjh_27
09-13-2009, 05:57 PM
like waiting for a bus, LOL

just got a timed throwdown with Ken Block for my 12th throwdown...BANG - 3 for 50G

how funny!!!

was mopping up rookie events, so I guess I was unlucky before :)
thanks guys.