PDA

View Full Version : Animal Friend?!

Son_of_eNINJA
09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
So I first beat the game on medium and just picked up statues and broke the cages as I progressed (I did not go hunting for any). Now that I've beaten the game on hard and gotten down to my last 3 achievements, I have been trying to go back and find all these dumb animals.... I swear I have found every animal on every level and the achievement hasn't unlocked. Can anyone help?

odionthemesiah
09-13-2009, 07:37 PM
i think if you collected animals on a level you replayed and just leave it doesn't count,if you collect them all in a level and find a save point an exit it should work(i think lol :)

Son_of_eNINJA
09-13-2009, 07:45 PM
That might be why.. I've gone back through levels and collected some and said, "I've done this level" and left..I'll go back and find 'em. Thanks.

odionthemesiah
09-13-2009, 07:59 PM
let me know if it works lol

DarkKokoro84
01-13-2010, 06:01 PM
i can comfirm ,that you do! have to have some type of save either it be a checkpoint or finishing the map out entirely,i just finished the map to make double sure.but after i knew for sure that i have each maps animules i collected the last one and its popped up ! so YAY! :woop:

David x360a
01-16-2010, 02:01 PM
So even if I have freed all the animals on one level, if I replay the level without freeing them, will I then have lost the ones I freed initially?

EDIT: I found the answer in a different thread. The ones you have liberated will no longer count when you replay a level.. Don't do what the guide tells you, don't replay any chapters until you have beaten the game, or you will mess up the counter for freed animals.