PDA

View Full Version : Help anyone

jackofblades
09-13-2009, 11:38 PM
im stuck in the stupid earth temple with the lord of earth I saved it before i saw toya and the ice queen but everytime i load it up it just shows the cutseen i want to be able to go back out.... so get some items from the shop is this even possable as it just loads up the stupid cutseen really annoying as i saved before i saw toya and queen....

Dont want to play through the whole game again just to get this far

jackofblades
09-14-2009, 11:41 PM
anyone if they have any idea at all....

OverIoad
09-15-2009, 06:00 PM
If loading your save starts the cut-scene and then the fight, then i guess your stuck if you cannot beat the lord or earth.

You should always have some backup saves when playing an rpg (they offer more then enough save slots). If you have one of those load one of them. that way you only have to redo a small part of the game.
If not, then i guess your stuck, and either have to find a way to beat the fight, or start over.

jackofblades
09-16-2009, 06:27 PM
yep i should have done really thanks for the help anyway looks like i have to start it again ... oh well

PointPlaceWI
02-21-2010, 10:57 PM
For the Earth devil golem I used AD0 and whatever the name of the other guy with Life Vacuum and The devil golem quickly killed my other two players but whenever AD0 or the other golem got low on hp/ep I would use a gods ambrosia or other ep/hp aids and it worked out fine for me. It was a long battle but it was pretty easy.