PDA

View Full Version : Stats ONLY carry-over on LEGENDARY!

Final Breed
09-14-2009, 03:47 AM
I just got back from Marvel Ultimate Alliance's official site and there on the forums for the people who already bought the game are claiming that your STATS do NOT carry-over when starting a New Game, they only carry over when starting a New Game on LEGENDARY Difficulty. So please go on the site and voice your opinion about having a Day 1 Patch about this to allow STATS to carry-over regardless what you choose. Because once you unlock a Character or Level up one high enough you can't carry it over on the difficulty of your choosing, ONLY on Legendary.

bangem
09-14-2009, 06:03 AM
doesnt bother me beat it already and now playing on Legendary its not hard so i dont c what the problem is i would think that after u beat it on legendary you would be able to go from there on w/e u would like u can 1k this game in 2 play threws so i dont see what the problem is and besides y would u play on easy in the 1st place the game is easy on legendary

xx_0_0_xx
09-14-2009, 06:23 AM
If you complete Legendary diff, you still dont change diffuculty on lower (easy/medium/hard) for achievements. Only LEGENDARY! Maybe fix it later.

BearsAirz
09-14-2009, 08:51 AM
It doesn't really bother me. I really wouldn't QQ for a day 1 patch if you haven't even tried the game yet.

Freshmaker
09-14-2009, 12:54 PM
only thing I would want for Day 1 patch is to let Juggs join the team, instead of being some stores gimmick to get sales up

Rowan88
09-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Me and my friend just finished the co-op campaign on Super Heroic there.

We are at the start again where it says about going into the portal to play Legendary and keep stats but it doesnt let you do it on COOP!!!!

It says you can only do it on OFFLINE mode.

So is that basically saying :

1) If we wanna do coop legendary we need to start fresh and loose all stats?
2) Play on legendary with stats but only 1 player

If so this game sucks and they need an update to fix this big time.

Danteveli
09-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Maybe try starting it solo and then let your friend join asap. Im playing with my friends offline (2-3players) and it works like that.

patches4711
09-14-2009, 06:51 PM
If this is true it is a bit disappointing. I usually like to make a run through on Normal and build up my characters before I move on to Legendary.

Danteveli
09-14-2009, 07:14 PM
You can build up your characters but after that you must play on legendary after beating game for the first time.