PDA

View Full Version : Stats ONLINE?

Jencomx3
09-14-2009, 02:08 PM
What is the URL to check the stats online? I can't seem to find it ... and I want to see how many veil kills and revives I have ....

:)

Jen

IGzxManiiac
09-14-2009, 04:04 PM
www.wolfenstein.com/stats (http://www.wolfenstein.com/stats)

Once youre there either register a new account or log in with a previous account and click on xbox 360 stats and you'll see youre stats.

rockoss
09-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Also, don't expect it to be accurate. Like the rest of the game, its broken.

big red marino
09-14-2009, 07:47 PM
you can also check some of your more important stats while in the leaderboards. Just hit "x" to switch to view you and your friends. Click on your gamertag and from there you can check a load of stats; revives, veil kills, bazooka kills. There is a menu on the left that you can use to switch between different types of stats. Not all the ones you would like to see are there, like how much ammo you have handed out, but for the most part you can get an idea of where you stand on the achievements. I never got the website to ever even come up.

Jencomx3
09-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Guys
it won't let me register or sign in b/c it says I have an account and then won't resend me a password. Could one of you check jencomx3 and tell me how many revives it has listed and how many veil strike kills it has listed? Even if it's off I still would have some idea ....

Jen

rockoss
09-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Guys
it won't let me register or sign in b/c it says I have an account and then won't resend me a password. Could one of you check jencomx3 and tell me how many revives it has listed and how many veil strike kills it has listed? Even if it's off I still would have some idea ....

Jen

59 revives, 22 veil strike kills.