PDA

View Full Version : Extreme tracks complete !!!!

Ascii Aficionado
09-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Finally !!!!!!!

Casualties = 1 smashed controller.

That was the most frustrating gaming experience I've had in a while yet it was magnificently satisfying once I completed it.

Seddo
09-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

I was stuck on Going up and Inferno II for a while so i gave the game a little break. Come back yesterday and completed Inferno II and and have now just completed Going Up.

Wooooo.

Xterma
09-14-2009, 07:51 PM
i finished it too, alittle practice but too hard, now need the last 40G

gotworms
09-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Hell yeah. I got it a week or so ago. Took forever and alot of curse words. THe last one I completed, can't remember which track I did with like 4 minutes and 100 faults to spare.

Congrats11

Xbob
09-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Only 1 gold medal left for me and thats on 1 of the tournaments, got all gold and platinums on the rest of the tracks and minigames :)

Flash6289
09-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Only 1 gold medal left for me and thats on 1 of the tournaments, got all gold and platinums on the rest of the tracks and minigames :)
Yeah, same apart from not being bothered to attempt to go above silvers on all the extreme tracks and then only bronze on that tournament that needs you to go at the speed of light to get even a silver!

MC Kazoo
09-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I finished it a week or 2 ago. It was one of those things that I had Inferno II and another one not done. I played for hours and kept getting stuck in the same place. Pick it up a few days later and BAM! Done. I was happy.

NFaMuS one
09-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Congratulations on finishing the extreme tracks. I would have to agree, they're very hard, but so satisfying to complete. Now, much like everyone else, I have only one achievement left, lol. :p

RStewart
09-19-2009, 05:29 AM
Satisfying indeed. Finished all other tracks except for Inferno II about a month ago, quit because I was getting way to frustrated with Inferno II and didn't want to do something I would regret (mainly destroy my LCD). Started up a couple days ago (which was about a month after I put it down) attempted the last track, faulted out once, timed out a second and like they say third time's a charm. Was definitely satisfied and relieved that I finished it. Now I'm working towards that Marathon achievement which I will definitely appreciate if and when I get it.

Good luck to all of those in the hunt for it and Congrats to all that have already got it legitimately

Old_Ben
09-23-2009, 11:32 PM
It's still taking me ages to complete these tracks... done 2, another 400 hours of game play to go...