PDA

View Full Version : Can you go back?

BurnYourEyes44
09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
I finished the train station and I've missed 1 intel item AND some gold, can you go back and replay the level again and collect the missing items?

or should I cut my losses and go for the speed run?

rockoss
09-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I would suggest waiting until the very last level to go back. If you go back and get the freeze bug when zoning into the last level, then reload a previous save.

BurnYourEyes44
09-14-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm confused... how do you go back?

IGzxManiiac
09-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Press the :back: (back button) and then go the objectives tab, once you're on this tab you will see a list of all of the missions that you have completed. If you highlight one of these missions it will say on the right hand side "Press Y to to Replay" so do what it says and you can replay the missions. But as the previous guy said it is not recommended at all to replay missions because this game suffers from a very nice freeze bug around the 80% complete mark where every loading screen will freeze which stops you from continuing on that save file. (Well it did for me anyway.) However as long as you dont make it a regular occurence of replaying levels you might be ok, but definately wait until you have completed the game before replaying levels and also make sure from now on that you don't miss any collectibles from the missions.