PDA

View Full Version : Another co-op achievement post...

CrazyBoyBob
09-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get the achievements to unlock on player 2 yet?

Weve been through Lego Indy so we tried the same drop out / save / load trick, but it didnt work..

Another post said,

"Both sign in.
Player 1 drops out of the game.
Player 2 plays one level by themself
All achievements will unlock. "

But this didnt work either. would be kinda handy to get them to unlock, since my gf is as much a gamerwhore as myself heh.

If anyone has any new info on how to get it unlocking it would be awesome :)

StayonTarget
04-01-2010, 02:47 AM
I'd like this too. I've got a game on another long lost profile that's at 97%. I would complete it if I could transfer the achievements but if I can't, I'll start over. I haven't figure it out. There's that one video on youtube as can be seen here. "lego starwars2 achievement glitch" That doesn't help cause they don't show how. You can do it on TCS I know. I've tried with this game but no luck. I don't want to hack my game but a glitch like several other games Cod3. Anyone have any ways to transfer them?

PHIL 421
04-01-2010, 03:05 AM
You guys are trying the profile glitch and it can get you banned and reset your gamerscore. I've never done it but I know it can get your gamerscore reset because the achievements won't unlock in the correct order and all you need is a couple people to notify microsoft and your score will be reset.

StayonTarget
04-01-2010, 06:58 PM
I already have the achievements though. :P