PDA

View Full Version : where is paranormal base mission?

sunnyp_343
09-14-2009, 08:20 PM
i completed headquater warehouse officer house but i could not find paranormal base mission help me.

IGzxManiiac
09-14-2009, 09:31 PM
You only get access to the paranormal base side mission once you have got to the part of the story that requires you to go to the airfield. Before you visit the airfield go to the Kresau (spelling?) circle safe house the one with the big gold "K" on your map that is in Midtown East and you should only find one guy inside the safe house, talk to this guy and he should give you the objectives for this bonus mission. Once youve done that you can then just follow you're hud to get to the entrance.

sunnyp_343
09-15-2009, 06:52 PM
its still freeze whatever u install the game on ur hard drive or not.i already face this freeze bug.but theres a way to beat this bug and i m playing this game all over again to beat it.

sunnyp_343
09-15-2009, 07:14 PM
thanks for help

Filter x360a
09-16-2009, 09:30 PM
You only get access to the paranormal base side mission once you have got to the part of the story that requires you to go to the airfield. Before you visit the airfield go to the Kresau (spelling?) circle safe house the one with the big gold "K" on your map that is in Midtown East and you should only find one guy inside the safe house, talk to this guy and he should give you the objectives for this bonus mission. Once youve done that you can then just follow you're hud to get to the entrance.

I'm having a lot of trouble with this mission too. I'm up to the part where I need to go to the airfield, but decided to try and find this mission. I've gone to the Kreisau Safe house like you said, but no one is there, tables are turned upside down and one is blocking me from getting upstairs. If anyone can help me with this, I'd really appreciate it. I need to find the collectibles to complete the game.

FX

EDIT - Ok, figured it out. The contact is at the Golden Dawn safe house in Midtown East, not the Kreisau safe house, FYI if anyone else is having trouble with this.