PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got their juggs code yet?

Akai Shuichi
09-15-2009, 01:05 AM
I'm just curious because the Gamestop site said it would be e-mailed 2 days before the street day and i still havent gotten it yet

Final Breed
09-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Nope. I used me reserve receipt number to sign up this past Friday and still waiting for it. I want him day 1 so i can start leveling him up, i'll be pretty upset if Gamestop doesn't hand out a redeem card or something tomorrow.

UPDATE: I just received it in my inbox.

Weasel13
09-15-2009, 04:34 AM
After I downloaded my code I went to game add ons on the Live market place, the Juggernaut character is available for download free of charge. Anyone else see this? Not sure if it is because I have downloaded it, or not. Usually it does not make a difference.
Update: I apologize, the download is required for people who are playing with friends or others who have the Juggernaut downloadable character. It is not an actual character download. I could only see part of the description, I had not clicked on it. I just saw Juggernaut Playable Character Te... and then game Add-on Free. The Te... is actually "Teaser".

BearsAirz
09-15-2009, 05:01 AM
Still dont have mine. Ill be gald as long as I get it b4 noonish tom.

Midnight Malice
09-15-2009, 05:31 AM
I got mine, and I just pre-ordered it a couple days ago.

ThatRuddyGuy
09-15-2009, 05:46 PM
I got mine at 6:04PM on Monday. Was getting worried because I have had problems with Gamestop before lol.

ryanlovee
09-15-2009, 05:48 PM
I got mine at 6:04PM on Monday. Was getting worried because I have had problems with Gamestop before lol.

Just to confirm I received the "Thank you for pre odering, here is your unique VIP code" That's the code the the website right? And not the juggernaut.

The code to unlock him is in a separate e-mail?

Subion
09-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Mine game from gamestop special offers

It is titled

Your Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Juggernaut Code from GameStop‏

NeoChibi
09-16-2009, 12:59 AM
>.< I don't have mine yet I'm sad.