PDA

View Full Version : My playthrough, all achievements, no freezing

daninthemix
09-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Don't know if this will help anyone, but I finished the game last night with all but 3 of the single player cheeves, and the game didn't freeze once.

I had to replay 2 missions (Paranormal Base and Dig Site) due to missed collectibles. I also had to replay Paranormal Base again so I could quit it and get the gold in Midtown where you exit that mission. In all three cases, I selected the mission in the journal and pressed Y to replay.

Prior to starting Airfield, I had every collectible in the game up to that point.

Nevander
09-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Well my first playthrough on Uber didn't freeze on me. The second one for collectables is what started making me freeze.

Filter x360a
09-15-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm on my second play through now for Collectibles and I've yet to have my game freeze.

FX

Tha Mantis
09-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah I went through the game twice now and have not had 1 freeze. I've also gotten all the collectibles. My pro. with this game is the online I don't think it was tested!

XFistsClenchedX
09-16-2009, 03:48 PM
The game freezes more in multiplayer than in single player. The freezes aren't that big of a deal. I just want them to fix the choppiness online. I don't think it's actually lag. Just choppiness.

T0b3
10-27-2009, 02:37 PM
I did one playthrough and got all the achievements and it didn't freeze even once.