PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 6 on Hard

kolbe11
09-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Hello ! I have a problem with this plane chapter on hard difficult. Just can't take it, it's pissing me off. Is there easy way to get through it ?

leogintas
09-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Hello ! I have a problem with this plane chapter on hard difficult. Just can't take it, it's pissing me off. Is there easy way to get through it ?
Dont shoot enemies--> shoot barrels that way u kill enemies faster

kolbe11
09-15-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm trying to do it all the time, but the barrels killing only some of them, do i have to wait until barrels will be in good position ?

Asaba23
09-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Yeah im having a hard time on this too

kolbe11
09-16-2009, 08:33 AM
And i thinked GoW2 on Insane was frustraiting... I'm afraid about my controller :)

After 200 trys: it's imposible to beat on hard, i even don't know how far to the end it is. Most frustraiting moment in the game i've ever had, better wait for some videos, maybe i'm shooting in bad sequences or shooting barrels too quick, f**** don't know, i need beer to calm down.

leogintas
09-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Try to wait till barrels can kill most of them, couse enemies dont start shootin right away, and dont turn arund too much they will allways be in front of you (sometimes more to the left or to the rigt). So dont look up down or back. And when they shooting look at the triangles on screen(they point where enemies are)

phatmuther
09-16-2009, 01:17 PM
This annoyed me a bit on hard, just got to keep trying it to get through.

The most annoying bit is when you keep dying and hear her make that stupid fucking groaning noise over and over and over again. God almighty.

Teh BeZ
09-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Lol this answered my question which i asked in antoher thread :P

"im assuming by the way people are talking that this is quite easy on hard"

ima make a bet and say no ::P haha

RevGigglestick
09-16-2009, 04:58 PM
And I'm playing this on normal and having difficulty... Sheesh

Asaba23
09-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Aw, Kolbe11. Well I think i know what to do, Ive stop playing it on hard mode cause that SH** makes no sense how you die so what I'm going to do is beat it on normal first then after doing that i will know how to get more points and how to get the most points to upgrade my character so on my hard play through i can wait until the plane level and before i start it i can upgrade Rubi the most i can to help me beat the level, I haven't test this yet cause I am no longer playing on hard, but its worth a try.

leogintas
09-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Aw, Kolbe11. Well I think i know what to do, Ive stop playing it on hard mode cause that SH** makes no sense how you die so what I'm going to do is beat it on normal first then after doing that i will know how to get more points and how to get the most points to upgrade my character so on my hard play through i can wait until the plane level and before i start it i can upgrade Rubi the most i can to help me beat the level, I haven't test this yet cause I am no longer playing on hard, but its worth a try.

That reminds me :) before this level is good to upgrade youre health to max and revolvers damge and speed to max it helps a lot

phatmuther
09-16-2009, 05:52 PM
First thing I did was to upgrade my health to full, did it during the first level. Otherwise hard would be quite hard indeed.

kolbe11
09-17-2009, 05:48 AM
This don't make any sense that so plain game like WET will be complicated by some upgrades. If I have upgradable character I should do it in my way and shouldn't complicate game so hard. And about headshots - so frustraiting, you can shoooting this f***** head and nothing happening, headshot is headshot, i'm shooting, enemy dies but not in this game. Believe me i grow up playing FPP/TPP and have pretty good aim, it reminds me Stranglehold <sic!>.

BTW. Do I have to collect scorpions/monkeys at this point if I'll start the game again ?

phatmuther
09-17-2009, 09:41 AM
This don't make any sense that so plain game like WET will be complicated by some upgrades. If I have upgradable character I should do it in my way and shouldn't complicate game so hard. Huh? Doesn't complicate the game at all. You buy an upgrade if you want it or need it, if not dont buy it. I dont see what the problem is? My second playthrough I went without buying any upgrades at all.

thirtylashes
09-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Also need help...on hard this is ridiculous. I dont want to start the game over because of this level. Any tips...shooting the guys falling seems pointless...movement seems pointless,,she barely moves..

Asaba23
09-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Also need help...on hard this is ridiculous. I dont want to start the game over because of this level. Any tips...shooting the guys falling seems pointless...movement seems pointless,,she barely moves..

no no you cant move, and unless you upgrade Rubi before the level on hard I highly doubt you can beat it, i know it sucks that you have to restart the story mode but it will save you time.

thirtylashes
09-17-2009, 05:22 PM
my health is upgraded to full..

phatmuther
09-17-2009, 05:39 PM
my health is upgraded to full.. Well its just a case of retrying it until you do it then I'm afraid.

House of El
09-17-2009, 06:07 PM
who ever made this thread you should shoot your self in the head . this has to be one of the easiest games on hard .

your talking about the level on the plane right ? you free fall the entire time and kill a total of about 17-20 guys ,then free fall through the plane to your parachute . it took me 1 try to get past all the guys and about 4 trys manuvering through the plane wrekage (god damn crates)

in other words VERY EASY INDEED

thirtylashes
09-17-2009, 06:21 PM
And since you hide your achievements i guess ill believe you.
Why hide your achievements anyway afraid people will see you played hannah montana for the 1000 points or just all your glitched games.
I have 72000 and will gladly let anyone see my achivements i have nothing to hide and definately dont suck ,,,but your right your just better than everyone else. First try no prob.

ErmacVersion1
09-17-2009, 06:54 PM
who ever made this thread you should shoot your self in the head . this has to be one of the easiest games on hard .

your talking about the level on the plane right ? you free fall the entire time and kill a total of about 17-20 guys ,then free fall through the plane to your parachute . it took me 1 try to get past all the guys and about 4 trys manuvering through the plane wrekage (god damn crates)

in other words VERY EASY INDEED Not everyone has the same skill level as others so games like this are more challenging for some on a harder difficulty. Doesn't mean you should flame the OP for having trouble beating this level. I started playing this game the same time as 2 other people on my friends list and we all played on hard. One already beat the game on hard, I'm halfway done because unlike the one who beat it already, I work 9 hours a day. The third became too frustrated with the game and started over on easy. Do I give him crap for that? No, because he doesn't do well with games like this. Just think a bit more next time before giving someone shit.

thirtylashes
09-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Well said Ermac. And i do apologize for lashing out it just was an aggravating response saying that "we all suck" yet his achivements are mysteriosuly hidden,.,,,i asked for help on GAMEFAQS as well ( i know lame site) but some guy responded saying he beat it first try on hard you just have to be really precise with aiming. Well low and behold you look at his profile and he beat it on normal, and easy, not hard or ultra-hard then on golden bullets which is one shot kills. So anyway ....yup im rambling

leogintas
09-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Well said Ermac. And i do apologize for lashing out it just was an aggravating response saying that "we all suck" yet his achivements are mysteriosuly hidden,.,,,i asked for help on GAMEFAQS as well ( i know lame site) but some guy responded saying he beat it first try on hard you just have to be really precise with aiming. Well low and behold you look at his profile and he beat it on normal, and easy, not hard or ultra-hard then on golden bullets which is one shot kills. So anyway ....yup im rambling
No need to apolagise, if you talk trash you have to stand for your word, and apearently other guy just talk trash I hate guys like that too :D

Fiend Of War
09-17-2009, 07:41 PM
most barrels will take out 2 guys if u wait a second for people to float towards, only other advice id give is continuosly scan from left to right on the screen so u can see the guys as they fall and shoot them before they start firing on you. Also upgraded health, pistol damage and pistol rate of fire helps big time, done this on ultra hard earlier today

Midnight Malice
09-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Try rapid tapping the right trigger :) fully upgraded Rate of Fire and a rapid tap of the trigger works wonders, doesn't really work til you max it though. It really didn't take much to get through this game on Hard, some of the later Arena's are a bit of a pain, but those are really the only tough spots... I understand the skill level difference, If I had one other tip to give... make good use of the multiplier health regen, that is VITAL to getting through Hard.

And the person complaining about headshots, a headshot is a 1 hit kill on most enemies, the problem is the accruacy isn't 100% perfect in this game. All too many times I've had a red circle on someones head, shot the crap out of it, finally kill them, then see a wall full of bullet holes behind thier head

Asaba23
09-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Well I'm now playing it on hard im one level under the plane level and things so far look really well, and since im better at the shooting and sliding, wall running lol. its alot easier. the car level (where you shoot and press the buttons at the right time some where on the first level) was pretty easy i only got hit once.

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 05:35 PM
The first 5 or so levels are pretty easy, but once you hit Hong Kong for the second time, it really ramps up the difficulty in the Arena's with the introduction of the leader. It started getting pretty hard around there, and it doesn't matter how much you move, they lock on to you, best way to deal with groups is to spray bullets at everything cause when you hit them they cant fire back for a brief period. I am not looking forward to Ultra Hard, gonna start that after I finish the Weapon and Level Point Challenges, neither of which should be much problem.

Asaba23
09-18-2009, 10:04 PM
okay upgrade Rubi on hard (life and pistols to max) and the plane level is truly no problem. I beat it in one shot

Dead Herb
09-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Ive just beat it on hard to but it took me about 15 go's there is a pattern for the falling enemies so keep at it I found theres about 6 or so fall in front of you then 3 from the right and then the rest fall in front of you theres about 15-20 enemies + I maxed out my health obviously and had only 1 upgrade for damage and quickfire on my pistols

Doode
09-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Just remember to keep shooting all the time. Keep tapping that right trigger. This way you'll know where the enemies are at because the red reticule will show up and your other pistol will automatically shoot there giving you a few easy kills.
As others have said, there is a pattern of the enemies falling and shoot the barrels when you have the chance.
Took me about 10 tries with 2 health upgrades and 1 pistol damage upgrade.

Tomeeboy
09-21-2009, 06:44 AM
Just did this level on Hard (fixer) with NO upgrades (going for the 50k balance on first playthrough). Took me about 10-15 trys to kill all the guys, then I got through the plane debris on my second try.

So, if I can do it with no upgrades whatsoever on hard, there probably isn't any reason for anyone to restart the game because of this level... just have to keep trying. I have to say, though, I was a bit worried that I had screwed myself by not upgrading before this level.

Best advice I can give is to hold the right trigger down during the entire sequence. You'll keep auto-targeting with at least one of the guns, which is extremely important for dealing damage while you're trying to pick your next target. Pay really close attention to the order which enemies appear, and take advantage of explosive barrels that are close to them. When multiple enemies are near each other, use the barrels to kill them all when they are all within range (but keep holding that right trigger down in case the guy you're shooting survives the explosion). Using the left trigger to zoom helps as well. The hardest part is right at the end when you're low on health and have to kill three or four guys the hard way (no barrels to blow up). If you're dying here every time, you're really close to getting to the next save point, just keep at it.

With a little practice and luck, it's beatable. By the way, it says I killed 16 enemies on my chapter summary, so I'm assuming that will be the same for everyone. Might give some people an idea of how close they are getting.

RoyallFreshness
09-21-2009, 12:32 PM
i wrote a little enemy guide for chapter 6, its posted as a new thread, didnt see this one when i did it. should help quite a bit, i did it on hard with no upgrades.

also if someone would post in the thread if they found it helpful or not, would move it up so people might start using it, i broke down the enemy pattern.

House of El
09-21-2009, 02:41 PM
And since you hide your achievements i guess ill believe you.
Why hide your achievements anyway afraid people will see you played hannah montana for the 1000 points or just all your glitched games.
I have 72000 and will gladly let anyone see my achivements i have nothing to hide and definately dont suck ,,,but your right your just better than everyone else. First try no prob.
the reason for hiding achievements is because of the little ass kids on this site sending random friend request's and ask so many questions on, how did i beat that game and what did i use to get that achievement. if your on my friends list you can view my games played . but i dont accept requests from people i dont know.so dont send me one you can send a message first.

NO i have not messed with the Hanna Montana game !!! and i will never .lol

I do work for G4 studios and i cant tell you what my job is, but i can tell you its one of the best jobs out there (thats another reason for blocked achievements )

I also would like to say that im sorry to Kolbe11 for lashing out at him ,about me shooting him in the head. i should have told him how its done and i read in few post below mine that ,YES you should up grade Rubi's health to the max and you should have your guns to the max ,damage and fire rate is a must .

Also i think it was chapter 11 where you in rage mode on the highway with the damn motorcycles ,on hard that was a bitch that level was the only level for some reason to give me problems .

sorry agian Kolbe11

L0cke89
09-30-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm also doing it with no upgrades and after about 15 tries I just got to the last guy (when the three guys falling down with no barrel) and he killed me (I shot him a few tries so it was fucking close)

It is doable and I could have done it, if I didn't made some of the mistakes.

Some tips. Use LT to zoom and always go for headshots. (And yes, it sucks that a headshot doesn't kill an enemy in one blow without upgrades) Use the barrels only when they are close to a guy and if multiple enemies are on the screen, never shoot the auto aim guy. Go for the other one and when you killed him, you only need 1-2 shots for the other guy.

And the rest is a little bit of luck. No I hope I can get that last son of a bitch done. Great game though and I hope I can get that 50k on that run (I now have 23k)

EDIT: Did it. the part after that also first try

ninja monkey
10-08-2009, 06:08 AM
I found zooming in with Left Trigger & Holding down Right Trigger whilst moving aiming circle around the screen shooting the dudes auto-targetting wasn't getting made it alot easier. I also tried to shoot barrels as well took me 2 tries. I can't get past the airplane debris, given it like 6 attempts lol think I'll just keep trying.

Vindicaire
01-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Ok, a few years later, but here's my take on this level. I did not do it first try, or 50th, but I was able to finish with only one health upgrade, on hard, with no other upgrades. There is a pattern to the way they fall, and you need to keep your finger on the trigger non-stop. As someone above said, don't shoot the barrels right away, but wait a few seconds for them to get near enemies. Focus on the targeted enemy as much as possible and learn the pattern, and hope for luck of course. It can be done!

ToCliche
07-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Go for barrels as a chance for multi kill. And just spray the area hard difficulty shouldn't be that hard even on this level.