PDA

View Full Version : Want a Juggernaut code? :)

Punisher10124
09-15-2009, 07:25 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/marvelua2vip/default.aspx

Enter in a real email address, and put anything in the receipt box. I put "Gamestop Sucks".

Sleezy M F E
09-15-2009, 07:45 PM
If this works you are officially my hero.

A Satyr
09-15-2009, 08:38 PM
A couple days ago i made a yahoo email and put in a real receipt code from renting at blockbuster and i never got a code...

Juneaux
09-15-2009, 09:46 PM
I posted about this the other day and it worked. Don't bother using my code because I already did:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 from GameStop. We received your registration information online for the Juggernaut code but have been unable to verify your preferred platform. Below you will find a code and instructions for Xbox 360 redemption. If you require a code for PlayStation 3, you need only send an email with subject line “JUGGERNAUT” to contests@gamestop.com.

To redeem your in-game Juggernaut character, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.
2. Select “Redeem Code”.
3. Enter the 25-character token.
4. Follow the instructions to download the content.
Your unique 25-character token is G8TKJ-B9J9X-GF869-CWHWF-WB9Y6

For support with redeeming your code, please contact Activision Blizzard at www.activision.com/support or by phone at (310) 255-2050.

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service

bullyforue
09-15-2009, 09:53 PM
I got 2 codes for Juggernaut for some reason. If someone needs it, just hit me up and it is yours.

bullyforue
09-15-2009, 09:58 PM
I just gave the extra code away.

Pippers
09-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks Trout Juice. What a nice gesture and his code worked just fine!

ginuwine_import
09-15-2009, 10:13 PM
if anybody has an extra code lemme know. thanks.

bangem
09-15-2009, 10:23 PM
If anyone has an extra code available hit me up on xbox live or send a message on here would be really appreciated

Rav
09-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Out of curiosity, about how long did it take for you to receive your e-mail?

Juneaux
09-16-2009, 12:02 AM
I filled it out on Saturday and got it today. Juggernaut and Hulk together ='s UNSTOPPABLE!!! WOW. I just DESTROYED the Latveria level on Legendary with those two.

All you need is a valid email address. Make everything else up...

toxictaz
09-16-2009, 12:15 AM
it says, it will be sent in two business days.

i do not like how they did this. usually i can use it same day i buy it. they gave me this vip access post card about 2 weeks ago. i looked at it and i said its nothing. it doesnt mention juggernaut on it at all. so i thought it was just a website i can stare at and they send me junk mail for signing up. then i go get the game, they give me one more and i threw a fit because ive been getting screwed out of what i preorder lately.

so i look on here and i have to go online and fill out info and put reciept number in? thats there new way so ppl dont get screwed out of it and the ppl behind counter dont steal them. But now i have to wait two days for him? i dont feel secure with this method. it seemed afully shabby. to put receipt ticket in and no conformation email. to not give me redeem code right away.

ppl getting it with fake numbers. its cool your getting it to work. tho... but still.... whatever ppl will be able to download him later, most likely.. so i guess hes not that exclusive. i should be used to business scams by now..lol.

it should be in the manual always like as example. (ROCKBAND) i see that its an independent company (gamestop) thats why its not in manual.

JForte
09-16-2009, 12:21 AM
How long did it take to get your code after you entered the info on Gamestop's site?