PDA

View Full Version : Special Conversations

The Pants Party
09-15-2009, 08:10 PM
-----------------------------------------------
KEY
Control this character --> Talk to this character.
-----------------------------------------------

Act 1: Stark Tower, First Visit (5)

Jean Grey --> Wolverine
Iceman --> Wolverine
Storm --> Wolverine
Gambit --> Wolverine
Daredevil --> Black Widow

Act 1: Stark Tower, Second Visit (2)

Captain America --> Iron Man
Iron Man --> Captain America

Act 1: Stark Tower, Third Visit (2)

Invisible Woman --> Mr. Fantastic
Human Torch --> Mr. Fantastic

Act 2 [Pro-Reg]: Stark Tower, First Visit (11)

Iron Man --> Maria Hill
Mr. Fantastic --> Iron Man
Iron Man --> Bishop
Storm --> Bishop
Iceman --> Bishop
Gambit --> Bishop
Deadpool --> Bishop
Jean Grey --> Bishop
Wolverine --> Bishop
Iron Man --> Mr. Fantastic

Act 2 [Pro-Reg]: Stark Tower, Second Visit (6)

Iron Man --> She-Hulk
Iron Man --> Songbird
Iron Man --> Black Widow
Mr. Fantastic --> Songbird
Daredevil --> Black Widow

Act 2 [Pro-Reg]: Stark Tower, Third Visit (6)

Iron Man --> War Machine
Iron Man --> Maria Hill
Mr. Fantastic Maria Hill
Iron Man --> Mr. Fantastic

Act 2 [Anti-Reg]: White Star, First Visit (4)

Luke Cage --> Captain America
Captain America --> Spider-Woman
Captain America --> Hercules
Captain America --> Patriot

Act 2 [Anti-Reg]: White Star, Second Visit (5)

Captain America --> Spider-Woman
Captain America --> Iron Fist
Luke Cage --> Iron Fist
Captain America --> Prodigy

Act 2 [Anti-Reg]: White Star, Third Visit (9)

Captain America --> Luke Cage
Jean Grey --> Cable
Captain America --> Cable
Gambit --> Cable
Iceman --> Cable
Storm --> Cable
Wolverine --> Cable
Captain America --> Dagger

Act 3: Secret Bunker (2)

Invisible Woman --> Thing
Human Torch --> Thing

Act 3: Fury's Base (8)

Iron Man --> Captain America
Mr. Fantastic --> Captain America
Penance --> Firestar
Captain America --> She-Hulk
Penance --> She-Hulk
Iron Man --> She-Hulk
Captain America --> Iron Man

Act 3: Wakandan Palace (5)

Spider-Man --> Green Goblin
Spider-Man --> Venom
Thing --> Mr. Fantastic
Human Torch --> Mr. Fantastic

EerieToaster
09-17-2009, 05:36 PM
In Act 2 (Pro-Reg) there is a second visit to Stark Tower. So far I'm noticing Iron Man to have special icons over Black Widow, She-Hulk and Songbird. Daredevil has a second special conversation with Black Widow and Reed Richards has one with Songbird. Am I missing anything?

The Pants Party
09-17-2009, 06:17 PM
I had those labeled weird. All three on the Pro-Reg side are just Stark Tower. I've fixed that.

gundamking
09-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Some of these will not work for me on the xbox 360. And alot are missing from what I see comparing to the stats. Only 2 of the wolverine things worked in stark tower act 1 part 1. The daredevil one worked though.

The Pants Party
09-18-2009, 02:16 AM
Have you tried saving/quitting and then re-loading your save? Often if you have to talk to the same person with more than one character, the game won't let you have a fresh game. Regardless, you only need 10 and there are plenty of them even if you only use each character once in each location.

Dave02
09-20-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey Have notic that after u beat the game and go back and get the specal Conversations at HQ:Start Tower 1. I see u have 5 on the list and in the menue it has 6 any reason why its saying 6. Am I missing one?

nnaatteedd
09-21-2009, 12:55 PM
I find that in Act 1 of my first visit to Stark Tower the only people available to speak with are Thor, Black Widow, some guy in a blue and white costume with a cape (not captain america or his sidekick). I normally have spiderman in my party, however when I switched him out, he was available to speak with. Wolverine is nowhere to be seen and I haven't unlocked Jean Grey yet to have her in the first visit. Anyone else get this???

OmegaFlip
09-24-2009, 06:04 AM
Dave02: just repeat another special conversations on that HQ. i found out by doing daredevil's special convo again with black widow and i got 6 of 6. hope that helps

nnatteedd: take out wolverine out of your party. he should be availble after that

request to op: can u please name the HQ's how it is name in the game? i don't know it seems more consistent. anyways thanks for the guide, props to you.

Dave02
09-24-2009, 06:30 AM
Dave02: just repeat another special conversations on that HQ. i found out by doing daredevil's special convo again with black widow and i got 6 of 6. hope that helps

nnatteedd: take out wolverine out of your party. he should be availble after that

request to op: can u please name the HQ's how it is name in the game? i don't know it seems more consistent. anyways thanks for the guide, props to you. Thanks man I didnt think anyone was going post any thing.

OmegaFlip
09-26-2009, 06:08 AM
Thanks man I didnt think anyone was going post any thing.

yeah no problem. looks like ya can repeat the same special convo with the same person over and over if you save and load the game. the convo still adds up

owtkastbabyboi
09-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Great guide. I'm a perfectionist so I want to hear all convo's

bigglenndaddy
09-30-2009, 01:18 PM
thor has one of those conversation icons above his head this is my second play thru, and first visit to stark towers this time around. who do i use to do his conversation.

Phantom-Phive
10-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Im just on the Anti-Reg side right now, and Im following this guide strictly to get all of the special convos completed, but when I check the STATS page things just arent adding up.

During the First Visit to Starks Tower it list 6 special convos but I could only activate the 5 u have listed,

Ur guide has 2 special convos for the 2nd Visit and 3rd Visit to Stark's Tower and the Stats page shows 6 for each, what 4 am I missing at each hub??

Then for the 3rd Visit to the White Star Hub The game list 6 possible special convos yet u have 9 listed.... It could be something simple Im missing but it seems ur guide is either missing some or Im doing something wrong. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance cause Ima little confused.

DaCameraMan
10-28-2009, 10:30 PM
THANK YOU! This helped me get some of the boosts you have to complete on maps using certain teams.

DocRevolt
02-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Just saying, for the second and third Stark Tower visits there are 6 dialogs for each, not 2.

PoMoGub
06-09-2010, 06:16 AM
On the second visit to the White Star HQ that's Firestar, not Spiderwoman. Their costumes are very similar so it's a simple mistake but it threw me off.

Bajan Elite
08-10-2010, 04:06 PM
this sucks im on my third visit on pro reg but i can't select, mr. fantastic, or ironman to talk so how am i supposed to have a conversation with maria hill or war machine.

tomazflow
08-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Thanks for this, love the Penance conversations, where they asked what had happened to him and he just answered like "There's only pain, nothing more"

Kayta2003
09-05-2010, 07:13 PM
i would like to note the fail on the fact there are no special conversations between Deadpool and Cable...