PDA

View Full Version : How do you kill Yellowjacket?

uh oh its renaud
09-15-2009, 09:27 PM
So I don't know who is this far yet but me and my team are trying to beat yellowjacket. we are rocking him but after u get his health 1/4 of the way down he puts one hand on the ground and regenerates his health and bomo we are back to square one.... im atching my friend try to beat it right now we have been on it for 15 mins...any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Body Hauler
09-15-2009, 10:46 PM
It's done in 2 stages with a whole lot of rinse and repeat. I was using Deadpool, I tried to keep away as his fists slammed against the roof then I moved in and attacked his fists/arm. After a 1/4 of his life is gone (red orbs start to fly at you) I used a Fusion attack. He goes nuts and and knocks out a wall on your left, you run though it (there was an upgrade and a piece of the rune to collect) get on the next roof. Repeat the process till all his health is gone. He is stunned/passed out with his head on the roof, use another fusion attack and that is it.

Chaosflare
09-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Also, be sure not to activate a fusion prior to his "exhaustion"; he'll just whack you and Cable'll tell you to wait before trying.