PDA

View Full Version : Hate to do this but I'm stuck.

Body Hauler
09-15-2009, 09:54 PM
I've stopped the convoy and blown up the transport trucks but I am not seeing where I need to go next. If I look at the map it looks like I got to the top of the screen (map view) but I'm not getting an ":xbut: EXIT" like I think I should. Any help would be welcomed.

uh oh its renaud
09-15-2009, 09:58 PM
keep clicking in the right analog stick it should tell u where to go.... and if you figure out a way to beat yellowjacket let me know

Body Hauler
09-15-2009, 10:05 PM
keep clicking in the right analog stick it should tell u where to go

When I do that instead of the directional arrow I get a "sonar" 3 circles that radiate out from me.

If my friend answers the phone I'll ask him about Yellowjacket.

Body Hauler
09-16-2009, 04:05 AM
Apparently my game glitched . I restarted from the checkpoint and then I was able to take on Lady Deathstrike for round two and proceed to the next area.

MalikGowon
09-16-2009, 05:31 AM
To beat Yellowjacket/Goliath, you have to do a fusion attack when he's down (his health regenerates).

uh oh its renaud
09-16-2009, 01:12 PM
To beat Yellowjacket/Goliath, you have to do a fusion attack when he's down (his health regenerates).
LOL we were stuck on that for like 30 mins ( my friend was playing hahah) but I went to eat dinner (tacos mmmmm) and then came back and suggested we try a fusion on him and it worked... thank you for the tip tho