PDA

View Full Version : Minikit help.

zebatov
02-02-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm using that guide that's posted on here and it sucks ass. There's next to no detail as to HOW to get the kits. They tell you WHERE they are. But so does the minikit locater. I'm on Chapter 5 of Episode 2 and I need the minikit where you use the elevator to get to it.

5. You’ll have to sacrifice yourself to get this one. Jump towards your screen and use the second constructed propeller fan to send your character far enough to grab it.

6. Jump straight up on the second constructed propeller fan (the same one you used in step #4) to get this Minikit.

It's one of those two, and I can see the green arrow on my screen just above the elevator that lifts you up to a doorway that takes you in to fight Vader.

zebatov
02-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Over 40 views and still no reply? It'd be nice if someone could help me.

smorpheus
02-14-2007, 09:25 AM
IGN has a great Screenshot guide:

http://guides.ign.com/guides/804453/page_14.html

It's unclear in your description, though exactly which one you are unable to get. Let me know if the guide isn't giving yout he specifics you need.

Tripl299
02-14-2007, 04:56 PM
I had trouble with this one also. Take the crane and pick up a storm trooper and drop him into the hole in the middle of the platform. The mini kit will come up on the elevator.

Edited: Sorry missed read your question. You are talking about another one.