PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

JsUpS32
09-16-2009, 03:04 AM
Hey all, I am stuck on the beginning of the natural history museum mission. I am in the room with the dinosaurs(one is chasing around the beetles) and i cant figure out how the hell to get past anything and up to the balcony. Every time i get eaten by the dinosaur and i have done this about 30 times and still cant figure it out. Can some one PLEASE help, i want to beat this tonight so i can ship it out tomorrow. Thanks...REPULSIVE ROACH

KRS
09-16-2009, 05:07 PM
When the beetles (trilobytes I believe) go into the hole, you use your keychain to pull off the cover. They will then run off and the dino will follow. You can then climb up the brontosaurus and continue the level.

JsUpS32
09-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Thats what i thought i had to do but he never pulls out his keychain fast enough. He just stands there swinging it and i end up getting eaten every time. Am i pressing the wrong button or something? Thanks

KRS
09-16-2009, 09:25 PM
I think you just have to be at the right place on the little platform. Take your time - the dino won't get you as long as you are on there.

JsUpS32
09-17-2009, 05:51 AM
Ok thanks didnt know i had to be on the platform, i was standing in front of it. I will try this, thanks again

Edit: This worked thanks again KRS. Done with this game now. Just got 1000 and now its back to gamefly :)