PDA

View Full Version : How To Kill Rat Boy?

RevGigglestick
09-16-2009, 04:28 AM
I read on another forum that you're supposed to shoot him, get him weak and hit "X." However this isn't working for me. I kill all the goons, shoot him and he just kicks me away every time. What the heck am I doing wrong?

IIIDEFAULTIII
09-16-2009, 05:22 AM
Keep shooting him until you see a blue X over his head and hes running away then go up to him and hit X.

Fiend Of War
09-16-2009, 10:46 AM
he has a heap of health, just keep shooting him it takes a while until he starts limping away with X over his head. Dont try and use your sword as he will defend with minigun and kick you away

junKeh
09-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Just jump around and shoot him until he runs away, then a little more until he falls down to his knees and an X icon is displayed above his head. Then just go near him, press X and follow the button-pressing sequence. If you go near him trying to melee or just by mistake before he falls down to his knees, he will kick you away so keep your distance.

phatmuther
09-16-2009, 01:15 PM
As above, just keep shooting him till he goes down with an X above him.

Keep jumping from left to right about 15ft away, not towards him. Never slide near him or he'll kick you and take a nice chunk of your health.

gr101
09-18-2009, 07:21 PM
the first things i upgraded were the pistols rate of fire and the damaged , if your finger is quick enough he goes down very very quickly. just keep jumping and shooting like the others say :)

The only probs with the game so far i'v had were the boneyard chalenges ( i'm not the quickest) and that bloody falling from the plane section !!!

SupremeRapier
09-18-2009, 08:28 PM
head shots seem to do more damage and he stumbles backwards every now and then if you hit him enough

xCRIMINALMINDSx
09-20-2009, 12:08 PM
I would suggest shooting him in the red ring in his body.

xTHSx Rascal
09-20-2009, 05:39 PM
yes kill his goons then action shoot him like slideing and shooting or jumping and shooting also dont run in a straight line to shoot him,keep diveing left and right of him and keep shooting