PDA

View Full Version : important - read before you play

bigrichienice1
09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
i have just played this game and used the guides and forums but my advice to anybody who hasnt started yet is, if you see a sprite that you havent got yet , dont run off and do something else- keep catching it untill you paint it otherwise you will be running round for hours at the end. also use the guide for the cockroaches or you will also be looking forever!!! hope this helps good luck

JiveT
12-10-2009, 07:59 AM
I thought you were going to say don't go near this god awful grind of a game unless you are looking for reasons to off yourself.

:)

Bellend124
05-01-2010, 06:50 PM
This game isn't bad compared to something like Golden Compass. My suggestion is to use the video walkthrough for the cockroaches. Makes that part so much easier. You can find them on Youtube but make sure you remember to get the stamp for the Interior Decorator achievement. He doesn't include it in his video.

The Danielnator
05-07-2010, 07:17 AM
This was relatively painless, I didnt even use a guide (except for the cockroaches) until after Chapter 7 and having 80%+ completion, very manageable.

HalfEVILmonkey
05-24-2011, 11:43 PM
i have just played this game and used the guides and forums but my advice to anybody who hasnt started yet is, if you see a sprite that you havent got yet , dont run off and do something else- keep catching it untill you paint it otherwise you will be running round for hours at the end. also use the guide for the cockroaches or you will also be looking forever!!! hope this helps good luck

I have been using this advice and I agree this is the best way to go. I did not finish Thimblef*ck's first mission until I had all 29 roaches. I have also been very diligent about checking off the sprites as I catch them. This is very important to make this game less annoying or time-consuming at the end. For those that are just now starting the game like me, this guy is absolutely correct in his assessment of the sprites and roaches.