PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 11!!

bakum4tsu
09-16-2009, 10:31 AM
I am at chapter 11 where we are over a car and have to kill the bike enemies in rage mode. I just cant get through that! I just have pistols ammo at the momment. is there a special way to do it?

Fiend Of War
09-16-2009, 10:37 AM
yeah its a tough one, i had plenty of ammo from previous level. your best bet is to make use of the left trigger to zoom and go for them headshots

bakum4tsu
09-16-2009, 05:14 PM
mehh That's what i try but aint that easy. I will keep trying then. tnks

bakum4tsu
09-16-2009, 06:32 PM
It doesnt has the chance to start the level again so now im screwd!! Can get to kill everyone. :x

phatmuther
09-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Have to use pistols then I'm afraid. Practice makes perfect.

MrEcho12
09-17-2009, 03:25 AM
Yeah, I'm stuck here with just pistols on hard myself. It's pretty brutal.

MrEcho12
09-17-2009, 03:44 AM
....and of course, right after I posted that last one, I pass the level. Needless to say, you gotta get those headshots in quick. Once you get through the checkpoint (the second overpass) it's easy.

sakanakami
09-18-2009, 02:47 AM
my problem is that the headshots aren't working, it's taking between 5-9 headshots before they die

Fizzmatix
09-18-2009, 03:29 AM
This part isn't that difficult but its one of the harder parts. I managed to do this with no health upgrades so with just 4 bars. I find the quicklime events hard sometimes just for the fact i miss them.

I just find myself paying more attention to the video over what buttons i should be pressing. Headshots are important though.

J Lew332
09-18-2009, 11:55 AM
I had trouble at this part too. The way I did it was get off to a good start. Try and take out the all the guys including the two guys during the first quicktime event, with losing no more than like 3 or 4 bars (if you upgraded your health). Then 5 bikers surround you and you should have enough health to take them out. For me, the problem was killing the bikers after the quicktime event.

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah, it is tough... damn helmets LOL took me about 9-10 tries to get through it on Hard. Ultra Hard is going to be a bitch. Zoom in and try for the headshots, also, rapid tapping the RT if your Rate of Fire is maxed helps.

DonMoonie
09-18-2009, 04:10 PM
ARGH I can't do it!!!!!! I've got no upgrades and only the pistol :( It's so hard, I tried adjusting the sensitivity but it didn't help with getting the headshots!

:(

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 04:40 PM
no upgrades... there is the problem. NO WAY you are gonna kill the bikers without upgrades before they kill you on hard unless you get extremely lucky.

BlackRiderRazil
09-18-2009, 06:40 PM
I just got to this part as well, and I gotta say: fuck this. This was fun, and now its not. Complete brick fucking wall. I have my pistols completely maxed, and nothing i do works. Can't get headshots, can't shoot fast enough to kill them before they've chipped away at my health. Get to the quicktime event and i'm down to two bars of health. Made it to the five cyclists after once, now i can't. This is after ten or so tries.

SupremeRapier
09-18-2009, 08:41 PM
try to aim slightly ahead for the headshots and you should get them.

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 08:42 PM
You do have other guns as well... when they are moving in from behing you and get close try a few shotgun blasts, then switch to SMG's... use all the ammo for those, even the shotgun has a decent range. If you stick to only pistols here you will want to throw the game. It is tough, but not impossible. 10 tries is nothing... how many people have tried Mile High Club over 200 times?

And I must say it again... rapid tap the trigger when using pistols.

BlackRiderRazil
09-19-2009, 12:19 AM
Tried the rapid tap, couldn't keep my aim consistent when doing it. And the only ammo I have is pistol. I think I have one crossbow bolt. Just a little beyond ridiculous when the rest of the game was challenging, but not to the point of frustration. Hell, half the places i've seen other threads about people being stuck I breezed through, it just feels like the aiming on the car is not steady enough, and zooming in magnifies the problem.

Its been a few hours now though, so I'll be heading back to it shortly. I was most angered by the fact that I had gotten into a good groove that was blasted by this difficulty spike.

IamCracklyToast
09-19-2009, 03:00 AM
wow thank you so much for the rapid tap tip.It helps so much against those stupid motorcycle guys

JieXY
09-19-2009, 06:44 AM
The key to this part is the order of the bikers you want to take out. Pay attention to those bikers that are not changing their lanes first (their routes are pre-set, better memorize them after several tries). Also notice that the car you are standing on will also change lanes. When both you and the biker are relatively stationary, use Rapid Fire/Tap to talk him out. It really doesn't matter if you pull off headshots or not, just make sure you hit them.

kuda
09-19-2009, 07:12 PM
I started the game on normal, did like 2 health upgrades and thats it.. (was aiming for the keep your balance achievement) its almost impossible to get through this chapter with no other upgrades.. and I think its retarded, this is the deal breaker for some gamers, I believe once they experience this, they will give up. Especially because you cant reload the last chapter to do the upgrades, you are stuck on that check point. There is no other save spots in the game you can use. Only think you would have to do is really be lucky and keep trying or restart your whole game, thus losing all those points.

Wicelow
09-19-2009, 08:39 PM
WET sucks !

I was on lvl8 on hard (trying to save my 50k, so no upgrades) and finally had to restart the game cause I couldn't pass the arena.

I'm now on lvl 11 (on normal this time and still going for the 50k) and I'm stuck on that damn bikers part for like 3 hours.
And no restart or upgrades available.

The entire game was a breeze on normal, and now I'm screwed again !!
I'm thinking about burning my game.

COME ON ! It's 2009 !
What kind of game doesn't have any restart level option in 2009 ?
The crappy ones.

I was excited about WET, now I'm pissed.

JieXY
09-19-2009, 09:06 PM
WET sucks !

I was on lvl8 on hard (trying to save my 50k, so no upgrades) and finally had to restart the game cause I couldn't pass the arena.

I'm now on lvl 11 (on normal this time and still going for the 50k) and I'm stuck on that damn bikers part for like 3 hours.

The whole game was a breeze on normal, and now I'm screwed again !!

COME ON ! It's 2009 !
The crappy ones.

I really wish I could help you. Try killing enemy one at a time. Did you purchase all the upgrades for you dual pistols? If not, that could be tough on Hard and above. On Normal, just calm down and try using my method above .

Good luck.

hmashin
09-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Better save the 50k achievement for Golden bullet difficulty. It seems impossible for me even on normal without any upgrade+only pistol. This is much harder compare to fully upgrade+machine gun in Ultra-hard mode.

House of El
09-21-2009, 02:52 PM
i used the rapid tapping of the right trigger and i didnt shoot for the head shoot the bikes them self it seemed to work just fine .also there is three checkpoints through chapter 11 . so get far enough through the level and when you die you will restart with full health at a check point :)

kuda
09-21-2009, 09:43 PM
WET sucks !

The entire game was a breeze on normal, and now I'm screwed again !!

COME ON ! It's 2009 !
The crappy ones.

Yep.. I kinda did the same too.. played on normal was working for 50k achievement.. I replayed chapter 11 numerous of times.. just said screw this and returned the game back to gamefly. I played this game at E3.. it was fun, I was looking forward to actually getting this.. But that chapter was the deal breaker.

I hope WET developers read this. They need to make a chapter restarting point or a thing where you can upgrade at anytime or even put out a patch to make that chapter passable without upgrades.

True Marvellous
09-21-2009, 10:59 PM
To be fair guys, if your going for the full 1k, if you don't have 50k and your at lvl 11 your not going to get the 66k to be able to buy all the upgrades.

Also a little common sense needs to be applied when going for your achievements. If your handicapping yourself with no upgrades why the hell pick hard.

Berginyon
09-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Don't know if it was my imagination or not but seemed to me that when you pistoled the bikers in the body ( red circle outline ) they didn't seem to shoot you....of course the other guys shooting didn't help but that is how I got through on hard and seemed to work fine....oh and the regenerating your health at the checkpoints was awesome

ubermensch2007
09-24-2009, 07:25 AM
I spent a full hour on hard with the headshot method and couldn't do past the checkpoint even with half ammo for crossbow and auto to speed things up. First try when aiming for the bikers' torsoes and not helmets? Finished the level with only 3 bars of health depleted. It's like magic, try it.

also, I hadn't upgraded the pistols rate of fire AT ALL up to this point (upgraded auto and crossbow instead to get those 200 kills). so if this method works even with the slowest ROF then it really works.

jeffy x360a
09-24-2009, 02:52 PM
as most said no real easy way. i used the cross bow and tried to shoot it in the cars and took out 2 people at once a couple times. i somehow some way managed to beat this on ultra hard on just 2 attempts.

NUTZILLA313
09-26-2009, 05:55 AM
Wow this is one of the worst parts in any game I've played in years. How much freakin health can these assholes cyclists take away, and like 5 of the fuckers surround you so it's impossible to not lose half your health. Headshots do absolutely jack shit since it takes about 6 of them to kill the pricks. Finally got past it on pure luck. The rapid fire method seemed to help a little. It is pretty damn stupid that you can't reload the level or just acquire upgrades from the pause menu. I feel sorry for anybody that bought this game.:uzi::eek:

Shana
09-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Well last night i beat chapter 11 on normal with no upgrades but you have to learn the movements of the bikers aim for their backs they will die faster then in the head also if
your able to get to the part where you get stuck behind the truck with the bikers make sure to shoot the first before he goes in leaving you deal with just 2 as soon as you get put behind the truck try to shoot the guy in front of you soon as possible or you screwed also make sure to focus on those two guys the guy on the right will crash leaving the tunnel then just hit the buttons for the cool car hopping then you get a checkpoint. sorry for the WALL of TEXT

nel e nel
09-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Don't know if it was my imagination or not but seemed to me that when you pistoled the bikers in the body ( red circle outline ) they didn't seem to shoot you....of course the other guys shooting didn't help but that is how I got through on hard and seemed to work fine....oh and the regenerating your health at the checkpoints was awesome

Cosign - also keep in mind that the strategy of shooting an enemy to stun them and prevent them from shooting for a few seconds works on the bikers as well. Always aim for the guys looking back over their shoulders and shooting at you first as they will turn around to regain control of their bike before turning back around to shoot at you again.

It's rather interesting to see which parts folks are having trouble with. When I got to this level I was like 'uh oh, the dreaded level 11 I've been hearing so much about' but I actually got through it on Hard in less tries than the airplane free-fall sequence. The one that was really getting my goose was the last arena on chapter 9.

BigEasy
10-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Aw wait wth... you can use other guns? fuck lol i didn't think you could i hit it on the Dpad didn't work.. my controller is so broken haha.

hype
10-26-2009, 11:36 PM
You do have other guns as well... when they are moving in from behing you and get close try a few shotgun blasts, then switch to SMG's... use all the ammo for those, even the shotgun has a decent range. If you stick to only pistols here you will want to throw the game. It is tough, but not impossible. 10 tries is nothing... how many people have tried Mile High Club over 200 times?

And I must say it again... rapid tap the trigger when using pistols.

lol surprisingly, i got Mile High Club for myself on the 3rd try. but when i tried to do it for someone else, i'm pretty sure i tried at least 300 times.

so yeah, don't be a pussy -n- give up...especially if you're shootin for 1000g.

Molloy2006
12-13-2009, 11:00 PM
I thought this seemed near impossible, until i read the tip about rapid tapping fire! For the record, i was on hard, only pistols, but fully maxed out!

Badhazard
12-18-2009, 11:21 PM
This lvl didnt give me a real problem till i was playing it on Femme Fatale. on the second part i couldnt kill them fast enough and like 5 of them were shooting at me at the same time....kept gettin stuck. I passed it by killing one at a time fast before they spawned the other. Shot at the body and bike.

AndyZedd
01-10-2010, 12:18 AM
It was hard going for HS when it isnt oneshot one kill,So i went for the gastank ( does it named so?? English not my native ) of the bikes.Much easier.

SpinelesS
01-11-2010, 03:41 AM
weee, Just passed this on Femme fatale :)

EDIT: and now I have 1000 :0 woooo, go me :)

Darth Rankine
04-10-2010, 01:25 PM
So that's it??? Just try for quick and accurate head shots???

Twincats
04-24-2010, 08:39 AM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This level... It just makes me want to...

*Punches the nearest biker in the face repeatedly* :mad:

EDIT: Just got it... After nearly breaking my fingers from spamming the right trigger... :/

What my biggest issue was aiming so after a couple of attempts, I memorized the bikers' paths and fired rapidly.

One thing to note: MAKE SURE THE CROSSHAIR IS RED WHEN YOU FIRE.

Madfrog0
12-13-2010, 08:59 AM
im fucking stuck on this level, no upgrades, on normal. fuckin lame..

Madfrog0
12-13-2010, 09:06 AM
figures. second try after i posted this i beat it.,

exxonic
03-06-2011, 06:55 PM
rapid tapping the right trigger!? just press and hold it ..

chapter 11 and chapter 6 where realy hard on femme fatal. but not impossible.

B0seiju
04-20-2011, 08:02 PM
So it helps to post here, some people get it after posting here. Trying it for over an hour now and seems i'm stuck, got full health upgrade and 1 rapid pistol and 1 damage upgrade for my pistol. Still seems impossible hard.