PDA

View Full Version : Daytripper glitch?????

telfel
09-16-2009, 02:35 PM
i completed the game in 4 hours, completed the encore end song, and watched the credits, but still no ach. anybody know why???

hezekiah
09-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Others have talked about having difficulty popping it as well... Any cheats active? Did you play on Live sometimes and off of it some?

telfel
09-16-2009, 08:45 PM
no i was offline till about the 2nd to last stage. never turned the computer off once. i have not done the challenges though, i dont know any cheats yet either.

Ty-Rex
09-16-2009, 09:05 PM
no i was offline till about the 2nd to last stage. never turned the computer off once. I'm not 100% sure on what you are saying, but I think you are saying that you did not have your Xbox connected to Live until the second-to-last location. If that is the case, I think when you are not connected to Live, the time and date on your Xbox resets to the day the 360 came out, so then when you connected your Xbox to Live, the game thinks it took you a few years to complete the story.

Just a guess, though.

jacky rooster
09-16-2009, 10:08 PM
i would do it all off line to rule out any live glitch

telfel
09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
yeah that would make sense, i connected to xbox live on one of the abbey road sets. i will try it again online and see if that was the case. thanks

TwistedFate
09-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Going online part way through is the problem. Because of the default date, it looks like you started years before you finished.

Do it all offline, or do it all online.

downey
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
I started the story in local mode, but I was signed into xbox live at the time, and then I tried the online story, is that going to prevent me from getting the achievement?

for example, all the "play song at (insert venue)" achievements are date stamped even though they were done in local and live modes.

Got my answer by just playing through it anyway, playing local mode has no effect on the achievement.

thanks.